2.

10:20am, October 2nd

After Robyn got up she headed straight for the bathroom and went into the shower

After Robyn got up she headed straight for the bathroom and went into the shower. Robyn stood under the water after washing her hair in deep thought as she thought about this afternoon.

At 1:30pm Robyn will be leaving her home and staying in a hospital room and to make matters worse! Robyn had a text message from Sam this morning telling Robyn that she will begin her treatments tomorrow afternoon, and now Robyn is really shitting herself.

Robyn finally got out of the shower. She dried herself off before slipping her robe on and heading out of the bathroom. Robyn made her way down the stairs to see that her mother had already cooked them breakfast. But Robyn wasn't hungry at all, she was scared that today might be her last day in her home, with her mother.

"I'm not hungry!" Robyn said going into the refrigerator to get herself some orange juice.

"Robyn, you got to eat something! My sweetheart I know this is going to be a hard ride for you. But papa would want you to get better-"

"Please don't bring him into this mama. He died of this illness!"

"I know honey. So fight this for him. Show him and everyone you can come out of this stronger! You will beat this illness my dear!" Monica told Robyn before they both sat at the kitchen table.

"I'm scared mama! What if this is my last day with you and in this house." Robyn said before Monica got up from her chair.

"Don't worry Robyn. You'll be back home in no time!" Monica said before they heard a knock at the door.

"Hello?." Aubrey, Robyn's boyfriend of 3 months said coming into the house.

"Shit!" Robyn mumbled to herself before she got up from the table. "Tell him I'll be down in a little while." Robyn told Monica before she rushed upstairs to get dressed.

Robyn has been thinking of how to tell Aubrey she's got cancer! She's also worried that he might break up with her after the news.

--