15.

10:20am, January 1st, 2014

Robyn took a breath before she put on her wig, she wanted this day to be as special as she dreamed it would be

Today Chris and Robyn will be husband and wife, they are getting married in the church at the hospital with their mother's, Sam, Sean and Chrissy by their side. Sam is now pregnant with Robyn and Chris's second child and they can't wait to see their newborn baby.

But Robyn had asked Sam a month ago how long she has left and now that the cancer is eating at her liver Robyn hasn't got that long to live. Robyn put the last of her makeup on before she hissed as she got up.

"Robyn, you have to use the wheelchair honey." Monica tells her daughter as she helps Robyn to walk.

"No mama! I'm not letting my kids look back at the pictures and seeing their mother in a wheelchair."

"Are you sure?."

"Yes mama, I'm sure!" Robyn said as she walked over to pick out a different wig.

——

Chris is more upset that the pact he made with Robyn won't come true

Chris is more upset that the pact he made with Robyn won't come true. They won't be leaving this world together. Robyn begged Chris last week to not end his life just so they could be together in heaven, and Chris made that promise to her that he will stay on this earth for as long as he can.

Chris looked over at her mother and Chrissy as Chrissy fell asleep in Joyce's arms. He smiled at them before he walked over to get something that he had kept for Robyn.

Chris headed down to the church to see if Sam and Sean were already there to give Robyn a hand to walk down the aisle.

12:30pm,

As the music played Chris started to feel really nervous as he saw Robyn walk down the aisle while holding onto Sean and Monica. Sean told them he'll be giving Robyn away at the wedding, and he has kept to his promise.