11.

11:20pm, November 4th

"I don't want to leave

"I don't want to leave." Robyn said as she played with the chain around Chris's neck.

"I know baby, but we gotta get back to the hospital!" Chris told her before she kissed his chest.

"Why do we have to go through this? Why can't we just live a normal and happy life?."

"I don't know babe, I wish we could have a normal life but this is our new normal. And we need to—" Before Chris could finish his sentence he heard his phone ring.

Groaning Chris grabbed his phone from the nightstand and got up from the bed and went out of the room. Robyn laid in the bed on her back as she waited for Chris to finish on the phone so they could get done with the packing and head back to the hospital.

After breakfast they did start to pack but they both had other ideas. They both hopped in the shower together but they ended up making love all over the cabin. It was something they knew they wouldn't be able to do a lot once they got back to the hospital. So Robyn and Chris wanted to make each moment count, and they sure did!

Robyn sighed as she lifted herself up on the headboard before Chris finally came back into the room. He had a look on his face that Robyn couldn't read and reading people's faces is what Robyn was most good at.

"Babe? What's up?." Robyn questioned Chris as he started to get dressed.

"It was just my mom asking how things are going. Ohh, I might have a surprise for you." Chris said as he packed the rest of his stuff. "Come on my sunshine. We gotta get on the road." Chris said reaching his hand out for Robyn to take.

With a groan Robyn took his hand so she could pack the last of her stuff. Chris had took his medicine after he got up this morning but Robyn hasn't as of yet. She headed down the stairs to take her medicine and came back upstairs to finish packing.

Chris wrapped his arms around Robyn's waist before she felt a kiss on the back of her neck. Robyn rested her head on his shoulder before she felt Chris's breath by her ear.

"I wish I could fuck you right now!" He whispered in Robyn's ear making her bite down on her bottom lip.

"I wish we didn't have to leave so we could just stay in each other's arms." Robyn told him before she turned her head to face him.

Chris pressed his lips against Robyn's before he kissed her. Their tongues danced with one another's as Chris's left hand made it's way down to her.

"I thought we needed to get on the road?." Robyn said after they pulled away from each other.

"We do. But I want you!"

"Maybe we could stay here just for one more day?." Robyn questioned before Chris backed away from her.

"We can't baby. Now let's go!" He said with a cheeky grin before he walked out of the room.

"Chris imma about to kill you!" Robyn joked before she grabbed her stuff and headed out the door while Chris laughed as he headed down the stairs.

1:20pm,

They both felt tired and hungry so stopped at a diner so they could grab something to eat. But something was on Chris's mind and Robyn wanted to know what was up with him.

"Chris? Is everything okay?. You've been acting really weird." Robyn questioned before Chris looked at her.

"Yea Rob, I'm good! I just— not here. We have to go back to the hospital." He told her before he got up.

Robyn shook her head before she got up from the booth and followed Chris. She got in the car with him and he started the car and drove out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"Babe? Why won't you—"

"We both haven't got long to live!" Chris said as he drove.

"Wait what? How do you know that I haven't got long—"

"Because I asked Sam to keep me updated with your scan after we left and she called me telling me we both haven't got long to live." Chris said as he tried not to let the tears fall.

"So? How long have we got?." Robyn questioned.

"I—"

"Chris please tell me." Robyn said as she tried to fight her own tears from falling out.

Chris stop the car and just sat there for a second before Robyn questioned him again.

"2 years max!" Chris told her before he broke down.

Robyn broke down before Chris pulled her in closer to him. They both cried in each other's arms as they let this news sink in.

4:40pm,

Chris just got off the phone with his friend that owns a house by the beach

Chris just got off the phone with his friend that owns a house by the beach. Hopefully he and Robyn will be well enough to move into the new beach house before Christmas. But that's a big wish that Chris knows that can't really happen all at once.

Now with 2 years left to live Chris wants to make it special for Robyn. They both have now made a pact with each other that when the time comes they both will leave this earth together, but they are not leaving without having kids and getting married first.

_______________________

Sorry for another short chapter guys. But I think it's time for a little good news for the couple for once don't you? So you don't want to miss this next chapter ❤️.