3.

7:30am, October 3rd

Chris woke up and saw that he was still in Robyn's bed

Chris woke up and saw that he was still in Robyn's bed. A few seconds after he found out Robyn had drifted off to sleep he fell asleep. This is the first time Chris has fallen asleep without being awake for hours!

Chris slowly got out of bed and put the covers back over Robyn before quietly making his way to the door. He closed the door to Robyn's room before heading back into his room. Chris saw on the clock on his phone that it was now past 7:30 in the morning and he knew he could get more sleep then what he did.

Chris undressed himself and got into bed before pulling the covers over him and laying down. He turned the tv on and put it on a low volume and watched a little TV before slowly drifting off back to sleep.

10:00am,

Robyn finally woke up and looked around, it took her a moment to figure out where she was and felt emotional as she knew why she was here

If Robyn's being honest with herself, she thought it was all a nightmare. That the past few days hadn't happened. But after Robyn woke up in a hospital room she knew it wasn't a nightmare. Then she quickly remembered Chris! The one who helped her get to sleep last night. She wondered where he got to.

Robyn got out of bed and put her robe on before heading out of the room to the room Chris told her he's in. Robyn knocked at the door before she heard Chris's voice telling her to "come in."

"Hi Chris? Sorry to bother you but I just wanted to thank you for last night." Robyn told Chris as she shut the door.

"No problem Robyn. Glad I could help! I'm here if you need help with anything." Chris told her before he patted the space beside him.

Robyn sat on the bed with Chris feeling a little embarrassed she was in her robe and Chris was dressed for the day. The hospital will allow their patients to wear there own clothes to make them feel more comfortable before they go into surgery, but before they do have to go into surgery they must dress in the hospital gowns so they can feel comfortable before they have to get their surgery's or whatever they are in for.