Epilogue.

8:30pm, September 12th, 2022,

Chris past away 5 months after Robyn. Chrissy and Robert grew up living with Joyce as Monica had moved back to Barbados after Robyn's funeral, as she couldn't handle her daughter being gone.

Chrissy finally looked at the last box of her parents's things and saw the letter Robyn had written to Chris and asked him to open it after she was no longer here.

But Chris couldn't open it, so he left it as it was and hoped that one day one of the kids would open it.

"Dear Chris,

I don't know what I can say, but thank you.
Thank you for making my life a little happier and brighter. I love you so, so much baby!

I know we both don't have long to live and I wish I'd met you sooner but I guess we were meant to meet when our lives were almost over.

If I'm no longer here when you find this letter my baby, please open it and read it, and when you do picture me saying these words to you.

Christopher Maurice Brown, I love you till death do us part and I love our beautiful family we have made together! I am just so sorry that I can't give you more kids. But I do know our beautiful babies will grow up and live our legacy for us.

I really don't want to say goodbye to that beautiful face of yours baby. But it's time that I go. But before I do go there's one thing I need to tell you.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey! You'll never know dear how much I love you. So don't take my sunshine away!"

Keep on fighting this fight for us baby, for our kids. For our family! I will see you one day, but hopefully not one day too soon.

Goodbye my Christopher. I'll love & miss you always!

Xx."

Chrissy had tears in her eyes as she could imagine her mother saying these words like Robyn was right behind her daughter. Chrissy smiled before she kept the letter and started to think about what she can write about her parents now, that she knows their love story!

And what a beautiful love story it was....