Chapter 60: Mishka is awake..

Hey guys...🙋🏻

Can y'all give a try to my other Indian novel ( 30+ chapter updated) it's called Beneath the manor's veil .

A sweet love story of
Aryan and Aisha❤️

A

uthor's pov

     When after a long time Mishka still didn't hear her daughter she felt her heart getting heavy and then she felt some soft touch on her hand and a clear sweet sobbing voice rang in her ear.

     " Maa sa... Please open your eyes." It was Maan , he has actually fallen asleep for time being.

    Mishka tried hard and opened her eyes after hearing her son's sobbings .

    " Papa...!!!" Maan called his father who was on the call with Doctor Raunak.

    Siddharth came running and instantly tears started streaming down his face as he saw Mishka awake , she blinked her eyes few times and looked at him , slowly a smile formed on her lips .

     He took slow steps towards her and sat on the floor beside her holding her hand between his both hands.

     Maan went downstairs to call everyone and tell them that his maa sa was awake.

     " Do..d..on't cr..y.." Mishka said in her hoarse voice , her throat was dry and paining while speaking.

     " I missed you so much." Siddharth said and kissed her gently.

    Mishka smiled at him , her body moments were limited because of weakness or else she would have wiped his tears that were constantly rolling down from his eyes and hurting her heart .

     Everyone came to their room and began sobbing with happiness.

     Mira and Shikha sat on other side of Mishka whereas their husbands stood behind them supporting their emotional wivies while they themselves felt their emotions slipping off.

     " I am fi...ne..." Mishka said with difficulty after seeing her family in tears.

    Mahira brought a glass of water for her jiji and Siddharth supported Mishka on his chest and Charu made her drink water with spoon slowly .

     After drinking water Mishka looked around smiling at her family , the love and care for her was visible in their eyes.

     She spotted a little boy standing behind Sahil and sobbing , he resembled so much like Siddharth that his name automatically slipped from her mouth.

    " Maan..."

    Maan heard his maa sa's voice after so long that he couldn't control himself and hugged Sahil's leg crying hysterically.

     Sahil picked the little boy rubbing his back he took him near Mishka...

     " Is... is it my Maan..!?" Mishka asked looking at Siddharth who nodded at her with a smile.

     Mishka gasped at how much he has grown up.

    " Maan baby come here..." Mishka called and Maan left his fufa sa's embrace and slowly went to his mother.

    " My baby..." Mishka caressed his head and kissed all over his face lovingly with tears floating in her eyes.

     " Maa sa I missed you so much..." Maan said looking up at Mishka with his teary eyes and she hugged him tightly to her chest.