•1•

Everything will be fine.

The words spoken by Amethyst float through my head all day as I walk through the school hallways.

It's not the fact I'm nervous to be at school, the last time I was scared was when I was younger. I'm only nervous because I'm pregnant, and the Cullens are back in school.

They have been at school for about a week now, and this is my first time being back.

My bump is bigger, but I've managed to hide it by wearing bigger clothes.

My fathers shirts have been handy.

I've gotten a few stares from certain peers, I've simply ignored them, but on the inside I'm freaking out.

It doesn't help that the trio has been staring at me as well.

Edward and Alice glare, while Jasper stares at me longingly. I've been trying to avoid them but it's hard considering they are in majority of my classes.

I would prefer not to be around two people who have expressed their want to get rid of my children.

Right now it's lunch time. I was held back by my teacher giving me cudos for completing all my missing assignments in a short time frame.

Thank you Delilah.

I'm in the middle of walking to the cafeteria, when I'm snatched into a class room.

I'm held against the door, their grip loose but firm. I open my mouth to scream, but they cover my mouth.

"Please just listen to me..." Jaspers begs. He slowly lets go of me, and backs up.

My eyes stay on him, analyzing every single move.

"I've apologized more times than I can count I know you don't want to hear it...I-I scare you." He's staring directly at me, golden eyes piercing in to my brown ones.

"I understand why. I hurt you, badly. I betrayed you. I need to make it up to you, so I will start by saying this-" he takes a small steps towards me making me press myself against the door.

"I accept your decision to keep them. As long as you and them are healthy that's all that matters."

I don't know what to say to him.

On one hand, there's a part of me that's happy he accepts my decision and won't try to change my mind. On the other, I don't want him anywhere near me or them.

I swallow the lump in my throat and nod, ""o-ok... can I please leave now?"

He looks like he wants to say no, "h-have you thought about names yet?"

"No, I haven't." He nods and walks over to me.I flinch seeing him raise his hand. I can tell it hurts him, having me react this way anytime he gets too close to me.

"I'm just unlocking and opening the door for you." He does just as he says, and I quickly dart out of the room, rushing to the cafeteria.

People stare as I burst through the door, but I ignore them, heading straight for my table. A couple seconds later, Jasper walks in.

"Willow, did he-he told me accepts my decision to keep them." I mumble as I bounce my leg up and down.

"He didn't have any other choice. If he tried to change your mind again I would tear him apart." Karmen spits, glaring behind me.

If it's one thing I love about Karmen, it's her everlasting love for me. Although we have our moments, she never lets me down.

Delilah rubs my thigh, stopping my bouncing leg. "how do you feel about that?"

She was always soft spoken, a wallflower you could say. She was never the type to be loud or act irrational. She sat back and watched things unfold, watched how people acted, talked, moved. That's what I love about her.

"Part of me is happy because I would like for him to be here..."

"But?"

"He's hurt me too much for me to forgive him that easily."