•10•

"Yes!" Karmen shouts in excitement.

"Finally! Ugh now I have to start planning!"

I decided to have a baby shower, hence Karmen being excited.

"Nothing big Karmen, I want it small and intimate." She huffs but agrees to my terms.

"Ok now we can do a gender reveal! I'm thinking a cake!"

"No let's do balloons with confetti!"

"I have an idea!" Delilah mumbles in Karmen and Kaydence's ears.

"That's perfect Dels! Ok, Willow where do you want to have it?"

I think for a few moments.

"Let's just have it here, in the back yard."

She starts writing things down, talking to Kaydence and Delilah. I smile and stand up from the couch, walking into the kitchen.

My phone rings and I pause seeing Jasper's contact show.

I answer the device,

"H-hello?"

"Hi...umm don't be mad at me for this I couldn't do much but, Alice saw you decided to have a baby shower." I rolls my eyes in annoyance.

"Tell her to stop watching me. It's annoying and creepy."

"Will do but, Esme wants to know if she can help?"

"You have to ask Karmen. She's the one in charge."

He sighs.

"She doesn't like me."

"Can you really blame her? Anyway I'm putting you on speaker." I walk into the livingroom and hand Karmen the phone.

"Why is he calling you?"

"He can hear you Karmen."

"Good! I hope he can!"

"I'm calling because Esme wants to know if she can help with the baby shower...Rose as well."

"Only those two can, if Alice steps foot on our property or tries to nudge her way in, I won't be responsible for her death. Goodbye." She hangs up the phone and tosses it to the side.

"So you and him are back together?" Kaydence asks.

"Hell no...but I'm slowly working on forgiving him."

I watch as Karmen frowns, "I'm not going to yell or berate you, but I don't agree with your choice. It's your choice though so I have to respect it, not all the way though." I ruffle her hair and smile.

"Thank you for not yelling at me."

I grab my phone and decide to go to my room.

"Willow I need to talk to you."

"About?"

Amethyst sighs and motions for me to sit down. "The birthing process...it's not as easy as it seems." I frown at her words.

"It's just the ritual. I know pushing will be hard but I'll be fi-it's not that."

She sighs out.

"In order for the birth to actually happen, you need to have intercourse with the father."

I feel the whole world stop.

Sex?

I have to have sex with him?

"N-no! I can't!"

"Willow I know, I know this is hard to digest but it needs to happen."

I shake my head, "and what if I don't? What if I don't have sex with him?"

"You and the babies will die."