"Who am I?"

I slowly blink and look around. I sigh as I realize im in my room, laying on my bed. I pet fat nuggies that snuggling against my waist. I stretch and get up, walking to my vanity and sitting down to the chair. I stare at my old fucked up makeup on my face, and start taking it off.
"Augh.." I groan, and rip my fake lashes off, taking all of my makeup off.
Staring at my tired face, i get up and go take a shower. Slowly undressing myself, i throw my outfit to the basket of dirty clothes and walk to the bathroom. Washing my body and hair slowly, humming to a song thats very close to my heart; addict.
Rubbing soap into my hair, I wash my body and making sure that I am clean.
I step out and wrap a towel around my waist, walking back to my room. I do my skincare and fix my hair, fluffing my chest and my hair, adding scent to them, and walking to the wardrobe, taking an outfit and putting it on, walking back to my bed, petting Fat nuggets, scrolling through my phone. Groaning, really tired, I get up and walk back to my vanity and start doing my makeup again, making it better.
My Phone starts ringing, I pick it up.
"Fucking Valentino.." I answer.
"Hey Angel Cakes. I need you to come earlier to the studio, we need to talk." Valentino explains.
I stay quiet and sigh.
"Understand?"
"Yes Valenti- Mistah V!!" I answer.
"Remember your place Angel. You belong to me."
I hang up and sigh deeply, continuing to fix my makeup thats now ruined cuz my hand shivered and fucked up my eyeliner.
Getting up and staring at myself from the mirror. Smiling at how beautiful I am, I put on my boots and walk out of the room.

Dancing against the pole, I let out all of my feelings to the sound of music and strip for the thousands of demons staring at me. I can see that some of them are already hard. Somehow it doesnt make me feel better, so I just continue, till my set is over.
Valentinos hands all over me, im talking to a fan, enjoying a glass of wine.
"Angel Cakes lets go somewhere more private... ~ I need to talk to you ~ alone." Valentino whispers to my ear, and I follow him to the backroom.
"What do you need?" I cross my hands and lean against the wall.
"You need to do better Angel cakes. I'm very dissapointed in your set today. It wasnt good and you looked bad. Is there something you need to tell me, Angel?" Valentinos deep red eyes staring deeply into my non-existent soul, making me sweat and shiver from the closeness. I stay quiet for a while and then answer.
"N-No mistah V! I-I'll d-do better!! I promise!!" Stuttering.
"You better keep your promise Angel Cakes. I am not making money if you look like a cheap whore." He walks away and leaves me to the backroom.
"Am I allowed to leave?" I shout at him.
"Yes." He answers and I listen to his steps quiet down.

I get up from the floor where ive been sitting for like 30minutes, tears filling my cheeks.
"Im such a pathetic bitch for crying. I need to do better." I force myself up and walk to the Hazbin hotel, going straight to my room.
I light a cigarette and smoke it while aggressively getting rid of my makeup. Anger filling my soul, I end up bruising my cheek, staring at what ive done, I start to regret it.
"O-OH NO! VALENTINO IS GONNA NOTICE THAT!" I cover it up quickly with some foundation and get up.
Staring at my crappy body from a long night, I just change my clothes to something more comfortable and walk down the stairs to the lobby of the hotel. I order a couple shots from Husker, and sit down to a sofa.
Drinking these, I see Alastor walk to the lobby too, from his room thats the opposite from mine, a red door with his name on a silver plate.
"Hi Smiles! Care to join me with a couple shots of Tequila?" I smile at him, offering him my other shot.
"Kind offer Angel dear, but I do not drink. And besides, I have some business to take care of today." He Answers, holding his staff and walking outside.
"Hm. Next time then." I take my shots and walk back to my room.

Laying down to my bed, I break down and sob quietly for 30mins, letting out my feelings that i bottled up today. There is so many times where Ive considered killing myself or attacking him, hopefully killing him and getting free from his constant torment and abuse ive been through all of these nights and days. It's impossible. He is an overlord and I am nothing. Ive accepted the Fact that i am nothing to him and that im only a toy, a doll to him. his plaything. My thoughts dont matter. My soul belongs to him. It's what the contract said..

Wiping my face and forcing a fake smile, I take my bag of Angel dust drug, and overdose myself till I black out on my bed. Letting my tears run through my cheeks as the bag falls down to the floor from my hands, and I black out.

{ Hello! It's the writer here! thx for reading the first chapter! I'll try to post atleast like 2 chapters each week to keep this story going! Please dont get mad if I Dont manage that, since I have school and my life to take care of too! :) thx <3 PLS keep in mind that this story is strongly Radiodust, and an AU! Alastor is Straight but makes an exception for Angel >:)) }
words :: 993 <3