"Love is hard."

Tapping the table with my pencil, I'm sketching a picture of Fat nuggets into my sketchbook, humming, while My girl Cherri Bomb is braiding my hair.
"You know you really need to take better care of your self, Angel. You have been slipping off from your normal self-care routine, and its really affecting your mental health you know? And besides, the more your mental health drops, the more Valentino will be mad. and you know what then happens, if u get him upset."
"I know Cherri, its just.." I sigh and continue drawing like I didnt say anything.
"Its just what Angel? You know you can always talk to me right? Im here for you, every step of the way." She says, finishing the braids.
"Thx Suga tits, but im alright! Really! And besides, I have you, the whole hotel gang and nuggets. I dont need anything else." I get up and take a couple pills.
"Pills are not gonna save you, Angel. You need to work on yourself, outside of your drug and pornlife!" She holds my hand and stares deeply into my eyes. Shes right but I just cant. Valentino would get upset.
"Alright. I'll work on that." I respond, knowing dam well that was a bare faced lie.
"Good!" She says, leaves a pack of cigarettes onto my bed that I asked her to bring me, and then walks out of my room. I rush to my Window, and stare down at the front entrance. Cherri turns around, walking backwards, and waves at me. Thats how we normally say goodbye to each other after seeing. Then she runs off and dissapears to the depths of massive buildings.
I sit down to my bed and light a cig between my fingers. Smoking and playing with my lighter, Valentino calls me.
"Yes Mistah V?" I pick up, smoking the cig.
"Yes Hello Angel cakes. Come to the set. Daddy has some important Things to discuss with you ~" he ends the call and i get ready. Its better to obey him than to get thrown into the dark room again.
Alastor is sitting at Huskys bar, enjoying a couple shots with him. I slowly sneak by him to the door.
"Going somewhere angel?" He asks. His head is not even turned.
I panic. He will stop me if I say Im going to the studio. I need to lie!
"I-I uhm am going to hang out with Cherri! Yeah!"
"Wasnt cherri here a couple minutes ago? I remember her leaving. You know lying is very bad."
"Yes Alastor but she invited me to come hang out with her. We are just gonna go drink and explode shit."
"Mhm. If I caught you lying, you know what happens."
"Yeah yeah." I storm off.

Navigating to the studio while avoiding Alastor, is Another challenge. I go through the darkest alleys to the studio, arriving on time. Valentino is standing on the door, waiting for me.
"Ah Angel, right on time!" He says and escorts me inside.
"So what was so important that you had to interrupt my break?" I ask.
"About a set and also some of your fans want a taste of you tonight so I said its fine! Hope that doesnt bother you ~" He says and fixes my hair.
i groan.
"I guess its alright."
"Great! Your set starts in 5 minutes!"
I walk into my room. Dressing up to a more revealing outfit, I walk to the set and start performing. I try to hurry todays set cuz I really dont have motivation to do shit today. It was my break after all and I have not practised a new set since this was so fucking sudden.
Ofc Valentinos face wasnt the Best since he was expecting something else. He always does.
"I promise daddy, I'll do better!" I plead.
"You better. you know what happens if you Dont.~" He holds my chin and leaves.
I sigh and go home.

Storming into my room, I force the door closed and get into the shower. Washing my sweaty body. When I step out, I see Alastor on my bed.
"Can I help you?" I ask, a towel around my waist.
"Angel I-I" he stares me up and down.
"eyes are up here idiot." I say.
He mutters smth to himself and smiles.
"ofc. so" he starts.
"You dont mind if i get dressed right now right?" I ask, staring at him.
"Ofc not! Just suit yourself!" He looks away, letting me dress in peace.

After I have clothes on, I sit next to him.
"So?"
"So. How are you? You have been awfully distant lately." He asks.
I shut down.
"Im fine Alastor. thx." I mutter.
"are you sure? You know you have been quiet." He asks.
"I am fine. Just..go." I say, looking away from him. I can sense that he doesnt believe what i say.
Alastor gets up and pulls me into his arms, hugging me tight.
"I- Wha-" He blocks my mouth and holds me close.
"Shhh. Just take this."
I calm down and hug him back. we stay like this for a while.

"So whats up with you and Valentino? You know Ive always known when you have lied to me and went to the studio even tho you said you wouldnt." he smirks at me.
"Nothing really. I just want to make a good impression to him so I dont get abused again, you know?" I smile softly.
"Yeah yeah I get all of your whore porn stuff and I know how important it is to you."
"HEY! THIS BODY IS FLAWLESS! dont call me that." I say, crossing my arms.
he laughs, and so do i.
"Your not that bad Angel" He says.
"Neither are you, Alastor."
a small quiet.
"What day is it?" Alastor asks.
I take my Phone and check.
"the 28th, why?" I respond.
"Oh! Its nothing! do you want me to stay or can i go?" He asks.
"Do whatever u want. I dont really mind."
He gets up and leaves, leaving me alone in my room. Somehow this doesnt help me, so I just rush after him and hold his hand.
"Please stay.."
"are you sure?"
"Yes please."
He comes back.
I wrap my hands around his waist and Fall asleep there. I can feel his body heat up but be just hugs me and snuggles with me.
"I'll keep you safe, my spider."

{ Homos?1! 1084 words <3 }