"sickness"

2/2

Charlie walks to Angels room with some stuff she bought specifically for angel.
"thx for looking over him Al. Ive already paid u. the money is on your Bed. Here Angel. me and the crew got you something cause your sick."
Charlie hands me a bag. I go through it.
"Thx Charlie. I believe I can survive with this."
Charlie smiles and leaves.
Al gives me this nasty look before leaving.
"Awee I dont even get a goodbye kiss? What is this treatment?"
"Suck on a dick."
"Hmph." I lay down, eating candy from the bag Charlie gave me.

Notification from Valentino.
I open the messages.
"Get well soon Angel Cakes. Dont forget that you have alot of Sets to attend to."
I just type a quick response and lay back to bed.
"Yeah yeah."
I yawn and fall asleep once again. I heard that its very important for demons to get enough sleep if they are sick.

I hear someone talking in my room. It sounded like Valentino and Alastor. I keep my eyes shut and listen to their convo.
"Alastor, as a sin to a sin, you know that its very important that Angel attends his weekly sets."
"Valentino, Angel is sick. You cant let him do his sets. He will do them once he is healed."
"What does a little sick affect his performance? Besides, its better he goes outside and performs, to get rid of the sick. All he needs is some fresh air."
"Thats not all a demon needs to heal. Valentino, have you ever considered asking Angel, what he wants, instead of making your own choices all the time?"
Val groans.
"Who do you think your talking to?"
"To a coward, who doesnt give a single shit about his performancers. All you care about is milking money out of your performancers. Be greatful Angel is so brainwashed with your shit, that he keeps coming back to your poor ass."
That hit Vals nerve.
"Well, I might not 'love' Angel, but he is good enough to get me riches."
That hurt my heart..how could he say something like that about me?
"So you just agreed that you dont love Angel and only use him for your own dirty needs?"
"YEAH! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR HUH?"

''I indeed did.'' Alastor pulls out his phone and plays the recording, where Valentino exposes himself. Valentino is listening to the recording, with an angry face. Alastor was smirking this entire time.

''Delete that.'' Valentino tries to snatch the phone. Alastor backs away and kicks him away.

''No, unless you let Angel out of your contract, AND leave him alone, never contacting him EVER again.''

''You know I can't do that.''

''Then you wouldnt mind that I just post this really quickly.''

''WAIT!! wait.'' Valentino points at Angels bed, where Angel was sleeping just a few minutes ago. Now he is not there anymore.

''OH so NOW your caring about Angel?'' Alastor points him out.

''JUST SHUT UP!''

with angel...

I am crying my eyes out on the edge of Cherri's turf. I was fucking stupid to believe Val would EVER love me. He only fucking wanted me for money. I am not even fucking suprised at this point. I am just mad that I believed whatever he was saying. It was so clear all the time that he didn't care about me. I just let him hurt me and abuse me for all these years. I wipe my tears and light my fifth cigarette today. Then I hear someone jumping around the buildings, and Cherri shows up behind me.

''HEY BITCH! TF YOU DOING IN MY- Oh god!! Angel!!! Are you okay?'' Cherri walks up to me and hugs me tight.

''OH MY GOSH!! you look awful!'' Cherri fixes my face, hair and outfit. ''Are you okay?''

''I am fine. Just caught Val getting exposed by Alastor, and I found out that Val never actually loved me, and just used me for his own benefits.''

''And your just NOW figuring this out? Angel ive been trying to tell you this entire time!! What do you think Ive been screaming at u about? Not to call you stupid, but I swear to god Angel!!''

''I know and I am sorry for not realizing that.''

''do not apologise bitch!! Wanna go shopping to get your mind off of what happened?''

''Yes sugar tits!! You know me so well!''

Dragging 5 designer bags into my room, I put some music playing, and start sorting out the stuff I bought. I was going through them, smiling at each one since they were so cool yet so cheap. I take out a simple pink top. It was now my favorite.
Knock Knock
I rush to open the door and its just Alastor.

"Oh. What do you want?" I stare him up and down, and he just storms into my room, sitting down on a chair.

"Where did you go?" he asks. I stay quiet.

"Its none of your goddamn business now is it?" I ask and continue sorting everything.

"I believe it is Angel. Me and.. him were worried sick!"

"SO NOW HE IS CARING ABOUT ME?" I wipe my nonexistent tears.

"Angel I-" Al tries holding my hand but i don't let him.

"Leave."

"But angel I-"

"LEAVE!!"

Alastor gets up and walks out of the room. I slam the door closed and continue sorting the clothes up. I can't help but feel bad for him. I hope he was just here to help, but I didn't feel comfortable talking to him right now. I just numb my mind and continue with what I am doing.
Yawning at how goddam tired I am, I just take a couple shots of alcohol and continue. The clock soon hit 12am, and ive been drinking more than getting progress done, so I pass out to the floor, right ontop of broken tequila bottle peices. I dont care about the pain and just go sleep. I am tired anyway..

{ 1010 words }