"Help me"

WARNING: SMUT!

Alastor picked me up and pinned me to the wall.
"shut u-up Angel.. It-its getting worse the more you talk.."
I stare at him and then raise my eyebrow.
"Am I in danger?" I ask him.
He stares at me, confused.
"What do you mean by that?"
"I mean are you gonna do something to me that can lead to my demise, mr.Radio demon~"
He stares at me and then smirks softly.
"Angel stop making those faces."
I hold Als face and slowly Trace my hand through his waists.
"I thought you wanted some help?~"
"I asked for your services yes, but I never said yes right now."
"Al I know when someone wants a peice of me. And right now, I sense that you want more than just a small peice."
"your making that sound worse than it has to be."
"Then make it sound good~"
"Fuck off."
"make me ~" I kept teasing with him.
He groans and throws me to my bed, pinning my first pair of hands up above my head.
"Hm, kinky ~" I grin.
"Stop." He bites into my Neck, forcing me to let out a long moan to the air.
"A-Al I have not given consent to what your doing to me ~"
"This is hell baby, no one cares about consent." He keeps biting my body. This keeps going for around 5 minutes.
"If you keep biting me like that, could atleast get a taste of me ~"
"Give me your services whore." He demands.
"Hey!! I may be a whore but this body is expensive!!"
"A-angel...Its getting worse..Please." He sighs. "Help me until this shit ends!!"
"Oh so now your pleading for my help?~"
"Shut up and treat me like a whore."
"And you said I was a whore?~"
"SHUT UP PLEASE!!"
I grin and flip our places.

(This is the part yall use your imagination. Im Uncomfortable writing anymore than this 💀 Go as Wild as yall desire 😭)

Im laying in the bed, fully fucking exhausted.
"So how was that? Did I help you enough?"
Alastor is panting.
"Mhm.. thank you I guess."
I smile.
"Glad to be of help."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
i get up and rush to the door.
Niffty is there.
"Oh Angel!! Is Alastor here?"
"Yeah he is here. why? we are kinda in the middle of something."
"Oh!! well my thing can wait!! You two have fun!" she skips away, so I just shut the door and go lay down next to Alastor.
"Who was it?" he asks.
"Oh just Niffty. I sent her away cause we are in the middle of something dear...~"
"And I thought I was the only one calling you dear here, Angel? Stealing my lines now are we?"
I grin.
"And what if I am? Gonna punish me, Daddy?~"
"In your dreams." He gets off, snaps his fingers and leaves his room.
"BUT AL-"
and hes gone. no fucking aftercare for me now?
I just get up and dressed, walking to my own room, taking a shower and then hugging Nuggets till I Fall asleep.

Beep, beep beep...
I wake up and shut my alarm off. I immediatly open my Phone.
Three new messages from "Valentino"
I groan and open our messages.
"Angel cakes. I need you to come to the studio. 3 new clients want a peice of you ~ dont be late and wear something hot."
I type a quick response.
"Yes Boss."
then i get up and rush to my wardrobe, picking out a simple outfit for the day, not too revealing but it will do its job till i get to the studio and do my fucking set. Atleast this time Ive been practising alot..
I tie my boots and walk to the lobby.
"And where are you going Angel?" Charlie asks me.
"Just to work. you know how Val is." I walk outside and head to the studio.
Charlie just stares at me with a worried face and lets me go.
I make my way quickly to the studio and show up in Vals office.

"Not late, Im impressed Angel Cakes ~ Come on inside."
I step in and sit to Vals lap.
"Is there something you want me to include in my new set, boss?" I stare at the floor, not liking where i am sitting right now, but it is work, and I Find it important that I make Val extremely happy with whatever I am doing to him. This way I make sure I dont fucking die. I know how it is, and I dont like to get fucking thrown to the backroom again, and get fucked by bunch of dirty af demons, just for Vals enjoyment. That was torment.
"Not that I wouldnt enjoy whatever you have in your little head, sweetheart~ You know the common rules. And make me happy ~" He says, caressing my cheek.
"Right right ofc daddy. Am I allowed to leave? I have a set to attend to."
"Yes." I get up and leave.

Dressing up to my usual pink miniskirt, I walk to the set and get it done in a couple minutes, nothing fun. Now I am washing my makeup off and reapplying more and better. Val sneaks to my room and holds my shoulders.
"What is it Val?"
"You did so well in the set Angel Cakes, but you know you still have the clients to take care of before your free to leave, right?"
"Yeah yeah, Im just reapplying some new makeup so I wouldnt look like a dead animal to all of them."
Val smirks. "You look perfect no matter what."
liar.
I just smile and get my eyeliner done.
"did you have anything else to say?"
"Not that I think of! the clients are in the room 23. You know the one."
"Yeah yeah Im not fucking stu-"
"Your tone." Val squeezes my cheeks.
"I am sorry Daddy, I'll do better."
"Thats more like it~" He says and leaves.
I cant help but shed a few tears as I walk to the room 23. I open the door and step inside, closing the door after myself.
gosh, here goes nothing...

{ I'm not very big on writing smut but If I feel like doing some, I'll do it :3 I take requests too!! :3 1057 words! }