"Why do you care?"

Staring at myself from the mirror of my vanity, Im disgusted by myself.
"Why am I so fucking disgusting.."
I hear a Knock on my door, so I quickly fix my face and open the door. It's Alastor.
"Oh A-Alastor! Why are you here?" I let him in, and he sits down to my bed.
"Very sorry for my sudden visit, Angel dear, but are you okay? I can't help but notice that you have tearmarks in your cheeks."
"I-I uhm im fine!! dont even worry about it!" I smile.
"Honey you overdosed in Angel dust yesterday."
"You know me Alastor!! you dont need to be worried about me!"
"Sure. but know that if you are not okay and Valentino is getting to you again, tell me and I will help you."
"Why are you caring about me? You have never been this nice to me. You usually just make fun of my job and my personality. Why are you doing this?"
..
"I dont show it but I care about you alot Angel. your going through more than your supposed to. And there is no one taking care of you."
I sob and breakdown, hugging him deeply. He is shocked and just hugs him back.
"I am really sorry.. But your warm and comforting." I snuggle my face to Alastors Neck.
He Chuckles and holds me there. He has never done that before. He normally just pushes me off and starts talking how I am too touchy and he has 0 room. It was nice for a while. you know, to let me hug him. We stay like that for a couple minutes till i pass out on his lap. I can still feel his warm hands move me to my bed and tuck me in before I fully Lose conciousness.

I walk downstairs while messaging Val. I sit down and take a shot of alcohol, before heading to the sofa to chill.
"Your not going back." Alastor whispers at my ear, making me jump up from my seat.
"JESUS CHRIST DONT DO THAT!" I yell, screaming cuz he scared me.
"What? Your not going to meet Val, Angel."
"I do not have a choice Alastor. You know that!" I get up and start storming to the doors. Alastor blocks my way.
"You do Angel. Stay." His arms wide open infront of me, blocking my entire way to the doors. I just push him aside and run to the pornstudio. This time he didnt even try to stop me. Somehow, a part of me wished that he did..

"Awee Angel cakes ~ did you get all dolled up for me?" Valentino squeezing my face on his hands.
"You know it Mistah V!" I say, nervously. "Why did u insist on meeting me today? You know I have a break this week."
"Yes, well fuck the break Angel. You'll get next week full off if you just do extra today, hows that?~" Listening to Valentino say that, made me suspect. He was acting more nice today. It wasnt like him.
"Alright.." I look down to my feet.
"Great!! Your set is in 10 minutes! Wear something revealing ~" He says and stroms off, leaving me to the entrance of the pornstudio.
I just walk into my room and start getting Ready for my set, wearing nothing but a tight red lingerie, with fishnets and my favorite black choker.

Spinning around the pole, feeling myself, I can see that Valentino is staring at me, with seriousness in his eyes. It wasnt that normal loving smirk he usually had. It was serious, and I knew he wasnt up to no good. Ignoring the idea, I just finish my set better than I usually did, thinking it would make his face look a bit more "enjoyable" to watch. It slightly did. But he still had that creepy seriousness in his tone, making sweat run down my forehead.
Talking to Valentino in the backstage, he kept praising me and giving me Petnames, which was more sus than the staring he did. He would normally scold me how my set was not pleasing enough for his eyes, and that he was asking a fair amount from me, instead I just let him down. Now he was gentle with his grasps, and was treating me like I mattered. Somehow, this didnt make me feel any better.
"Valentino, are you okay?" I ask. He would totally hit me after I called him that. He never wants me to call him that.
"Ofc Angel cakes, why wouldnt I be?" He answered.
I slap him.
"What was that for Angel dear?"
He didnt get mad or slap me back harder.
"What...." I whisper.
Then it hit me. He has these small green pupils that he normally didnt. I stare at Valentinos eyes with a serious look.
"Alastor what are you doing?"
I can hear a small giggle from Valentino. He was being controlled.
"Oh Angel dear, I only wanna keep you safe, remember? and how you just stormed off, hoping that Valentino would abuse you the second you step in? I just couldnt help but not let you get hurt, you know? Come back and Val is free from my grasp. if not, I can always let him free. And you know how that ends." Vals voice was deeper with a hint of static in it. It was totally Alastor.
"Alastor, you know I cannot do that."
"Well too bad, then you wouldnt mind being locked up again, would you?~" I can see the green pupils flicker and slowly fade out.
"FINE!! fine. I'll come back." I stare at the floor.
"Splendid!" He says, waiting for me to leave.
I stare at the floor, take my stuff and storm out of the studio, wiping my tears.
I slow my walking down, hoping that Valentino would just call me up and tell me to come back asap. I didnt know why I wanted that. I just didnt want to go to the hotel. And besides, whats the worst that could happen?

{1013 words! <3}