Three

Loki reluctantly took the doctor's advice, taking it easy, staying off his feet for the most part. But gods was he bored. Not that he didn't enjoy being able to slow down a bit, but he wished he could do something to help them, instead of being cooped up in Mobius' apartment while the analyst was at work.

One day, Loki was sat on Mobius' couch watching TV when he heard a commotion outside. He peered out one of the windows just in time to see a hunter get tossed off the bridge, landing in one of the hover cars.

Screw it, Loki thought, grabbing his daggers from their hiding place in the dresser and rushing out of the apartment. He eventually found the variant had broken out of containment, and was trying once again to make their way to the time keepers. He rounded the corner to those elevators, finding the variant stood with her machete to Mobius' throat as she stared down the group of hunters with Ravonna at the head.

"Mobius!" Loki called out in a panic.

"Loki, get out of here!" Mobius demanded, grabbing at something on the variant's belt. He pulled his hand back holding a tempad, and a time door opened as Loki lunged forward, and all three tumbled through, landing on the hard floor of a little shack.

"God-damnit, Loki!" Mobius shouted. "We had it all under control!"

"That didn't look like you had it under control at all, Mobius!" Loki shot back.

"God-damnit!" The variant snapped angrily. "Give me the tempad and no one has to get hurt, alright?"

"You're not going anywhere, kiddo." Mobius says, standing next to Loki. The blonde variant glared at them with rage burning in her eyes. She lunged forward, slamming him against the wall. Loki reacted by grabbing her hair and pulling her off of him, pinning her on the ground.

"Get off of me!" She yelled, struggling in his grip. She brought her knee up, slamming it into his crotch at the same time that she gave him a shove. Loki collapsed on the ground in pain, but he got back to his feet quickly, using magic to fling her across the other side of the room. He grabbed the tempad from Mobius, and before the variant could grab it from him, it disappeared in a flash of green light.

"Couldn't have done that earlier?" Mobius asked, to which Loki gave a small chuckle.

"Where do you have it hidden?" The variant growled.

"In my heart!" Loki responded sarcastically, and Mobius was struggling to suppress his grin.

"Well then I'll cut it out!" The variant responded.

"Nice, very droll. Lovely." Loki responded with a sigh. Just then, a large meteorite crashed through the roof between them.

"Is that one of your powers?" Loki asked the variant.

"I don't know of any Lokis with that power." Mobius chimed in.

"Where did you take us?" The variant said, a small amount of horror in their voice. The trio stepped outside, seeing a landscape bathed in purple-pink lighting, meteorites falling from the sky as a large planetoid approached in the sky. "You idiot! This is Lamentis-1!"

"I don't know what that means!" Loki shouted back.

"The moon that planet is about to crash into!" She responded. "Of all the apocalypses saved on that tempad, this is the worst! No one makes off here, you've killed us all!"

"Sorry, didn't exactly have time to scan the broucher!" Mobius shouted back.

"Look out!" Loki shouted, shoving the variant out of the way of a falling meteorite.

"I didn't need your help!" She snapped.

"You're so weird!" Loki shot back, and Mobius couldn't help his laugh. They bickered just like siblings.