03

MaKhanyile

"MaKhanyile!"

A voice shouts from downstairs. It is a voice of a man.

Oh no!

"MaKhanyile!"

The voice sounds familiar and by now the person is running up the stairs.

At least I am dressed.

I should probably meet this person halfway to prevent them from coming into my bedroom.

I quickly rush out my bedroom and I am met with the replica of Scebi which happens to be Selu.

Selu is my brother in-law who happens to be my husband's twin brother.

This man is walking up the stairs in such a hurry just like his brother does which is skipping a step while walking up. The stairs are really long all because this house is like a mansion. The bedrooms are upstairs and upstairs is about 25 single steps if I am not mistaken.

I just stand and look at him walking up and he looks angry just like how his brother did when he left here.

Okay I guess it is the twin thing. I always thought it happens only in twins when they are still young to feel the emotions of the other but I guess even the old ones is still the same story.

Scebi and Selu are identical twins. A pair which is 35 years old and has made a name for themselves.

Scebi is generally the calm one compared to my husband but he has a crazy wife so I guess opposites attract.

"Mthiya"
[Mbatha-clan name]

I say to him. I call him that because that is what everyone calls him beside using his name.

"MaKhanyile are you okay?"

He asks me. I nod at him because I have no energy left within me at this point.

"I can tell something is wrong and I can feel that my brother is  not alright so can I see him."

Selu says and because of knowing him for long I can tell that he is really concerned.

"I am fine Selu as you can see infact we are all fine."

I answer him to prevent him from asking more questions.

"Scebi!Scebi!"

Selu shouts while looking behind me. I decide to tell him his so called twin is not here.

"Scebi is not here, he left about 40 minutes ago."

I answer him flatly.

"Uhm okay alright thanks I will find him myself."

He says while walking back downstairs. Selu walks foward and does not turn back until he has reached the door in which he turns and gives me an intimidating look and he shuts the door on his way out.

Selu is the kind and gentle twin and I married the harsh and rude one. To think they both approached me and I chose the wrong brother.

I head to my room to take my phone and try and call Scebi to inform him about Snakho. It goes straight to voicemail.

Just great!

People will say you have it great MaKhanyile you are married in the Mbatha family.

I wonder where Scebi is honestly.

I try calling him again and it goes straight to voicemail.

I need to wait for him to come back I guess so I can tell him what is happening.

In the mean time let me just rest a little before going to check on Snakho.

-----------

Where is Scebi??

The Life Of Mrs. Mbatha