07

Scebi

I left MaKhanyile in the bedroom and she was coughing and I am walking down the stairs when I spot Fikile walking towards the lounge dressed in her uniform.

Fikile is a short and thin lady which is fair in complexion while my wife on the other hand I would rather not discuss it.

I carry on walking down the stairs and I get downstairs. Fikile is sitting on the couch, she then stands and heads for the kitchen.

Okay. She looks like she does not want to be in the same room as me. I wonder what I did because I gave her a job because she was unemployed when she came to the club looking for a job when no one wanted to give her a chance. I do not want to be in this house right now so I then grab my car keys and head for the door.

The minute I step outside of the house Zanele one of the helpers bumps into me with the laundry in her hands and it falls.

"And then Zanele?"

I question her.

"Sorry sir."

She says while picking up the laundry.

"What is the purpose of the laundry basket huh?"

I question her and she is lucky that it is dry otherwise she would've faced my wrath.

"I am sorry."

She says while looking down.

"Mxm."

I click my tongue while giving her a look of disgust.

I leave her standing there and rush to my car. I enter my car and drive with full speed heading to my gate of which I open using a remote. I am just frustrated as it is and Zanele had to be the last face I see when leaving the house. Well a person would ask how do I know Zanele she is one of the maids and I would not like to discuss her any further.

I drive out and my main purpose of leaving that house is to get peace as I am unable to even look at my wife. She is really disgusting in what she is doing. The fact that she is here acting like a victim is what annoys me. All this thing of reporting me to my brother is sickening. I am angry because he loves to care for my wife when he has his own. He must stay away from MaKhanyile because she is mine and mine alone.

×××××××××××

I see myself driving in the centre of durban known as town to most people and I am just driving, when I look at my surroundings I see that I am at Durban Point. It is not that busy and as it usually gets and I spot a few woman as I am heading to the traffic lights. I see them busy walking towards the cars on the road while fixing themselves.

I see they are one of those people who are "working". I notice a woman with an average height, she is wearing a blue body hugging dress and blue heels with short natural hair. She has no make up and she looks so innocent right now and that alone gets me to drive quite slowly to get a better view.

I roll my window down to get a proper view and that gets the friend that was standing next to this caramel looking woman in a blue dressing nudging her to look at my car as I was soon approaching them.

Well this is now or never plus Selu is to blame because I never finished back there when he decided to barge in and disturb everything.

"Sanibonani zintokazi ezinhle."
[Hello beautiful ladies.]

"Yebo sawubona mnomzane."
[Hello sir.]

The friend says.

I turn the ignition off and get out of the car so I can talk properly to her. She looks so young though.

"So?"

I say to her friend and now to the friend now that I notice she looks familiar.

"Sir she is more than ready just R1500 for 2 hours."

The friend replies.

"2 hours?"

I question her and they both nod.

"Oh okay."

I say while I point to the car so the young lady can enter. Of which she gets and she goes to the car and I am left looking at the friend.

"Do I know you from somewhere because you look familiar?"

I question her and she shakes her head no.

"Look sir I work here everyday with different people so I don't know you."

She says to me and looks on the other side of the road and just as I am about to question her a car hoots and she runs to it.

Oh well. It's time to hit the road with passenger princess over here.

I open my car door and get inside and the young lady is settled in the front seat next to me.

She gives me a small smile and I start the car and drive on the road looking for a hotel where no one will notice it's me Scebiseni Mbatha, the famous business tycoon.

-----------

The Life Of Mrs. Mbatha