09

Selu

I am sleeping and I don't feel like going to work today so I will just rest.

It is already morning. I pat my side of the bed and my wife is not there.

Just great.

I wake up and head to the bathroom to wash my face and my face comes into contact with the door.

"Ouch!"

The way I am hurting myself is funny honestly but I can't laugh the pain away.

Yes my face stings. Anyways I stand and go and get ready. I decide to take a shower anyway it is no use washing only my face after the unnecessary wake up I got from falling.

After 20 mins

I am done showering so I get dressed in a pair of black sweats, white t-shirt with white plain socks and some pink slides. I am just to tired and I don't feel like going out so this is the look, nothing fancy or expensive about what I am wearing. 

See now now that is of the differences between my twin and I.

The first is I like to be basic and ordinary when I am at home or anywhere else besides at work where I have to be professional.

Secondly I like to talk about my emotions while Scebi is forever on lockdown with his thoughts and emotions that one has to dig to get him to talk.

Scebi is a little too short tempered than I can ever be. I walk down the hallway and pass the room. Well a room which was meant to be a nursery and it is all ready just like how our hearts were when we heard of the news that there would be an addition to the family but sadly my baby did not even make it to 6 months.

The one thing that I don't have is a child yet I am married. I have peace and love in my marriage but not much enjoyment seeing that I am longing for a child no matter the gender just someone to carry out my legacy. I then pass the room next door which belongs to Snakho.

I love that girl to death and I care so much about her. I sometimes think about how that could've been MaKhanyile's daughter and mine. I guess it was meant to be for Scebiseni who is not bothered half the time about her because his ungrateful self wanted a male child.

Instead of him to appreciate a lot he is here making excuses upon excuses but what can we say MaKhanyile made her bed, she must lie on it.

Snakho has a room for when she visits here which reminds me, I have to ask her parents to allow her to visit for a few days I could do with some noise and constant chattering in the house.

The peace in this house is a lot to taken in sometimes but even my brother's house is quiet but his is better because there are lots of helps walking up and down while here we only have two and one of them who cleans the house and the other who does the cooking and that is it. I can't have people walking up and down my house like it's the mall.

I need to call my brother and ask him for Snakho and I also need to talk to my wife about this matter and hear how she feels about this as I don't want to trigger her about the miscarriage  nor apply pressure on her to fall pregnant.

I get to lounge and my wife is sitting there watching tv.

"Good Morning Mrs Mbatha."

I greet her while giving her a small kiss on her cheek.

"Morning Babe."

She replies while staring at the television.

"Ha!"

I shout while sulking at her.

"Wait babe I am still catching up on that series I told you about, just give me 10 minutes and I am all yours."

She replies with her eyes glued to the screen.

"I slept well thanks for asking."

I say sarcastically.

"My love don't be like that."

She says now moving her eyes away from the tv and now looking at me.

"Just 5 minutes love."

She says and she gives me a begging look.

"I clearly married a tv here."

I say and we both end up laughing.

-----------