11

Scebi

It is now morning and I had quite a busy night but I now feel cool and calm. So the lady from last night I really don't know much about her but she seems like an interesting character.

So I had in booked a room in one of those hotels that are quite cheap for the night I mean I did low my standards for someone like me but what I like about that place is that nobody knows me so nobody can notice that it's me, thee business tycoon.

So we did the deed which is what kept me up all night and somehow this girl reminds me of  MaKhanyile in her days before I decided to marry her. So the girl from last night she told me that I was her first serious client. I payed her R5000 which is what got me to even hear that comment.

I then checked out of the hotel and she asked me to drop her off where I found her. The friend that I saw her with yesterday which I then heard is her cousin and that her name is Lebo will be waiting for her.

I found Lebo indeed on the side of the road waiting for Omphile.

Omphile that is the name of the girl from last night.

"Thank you Mr Dlamini."

Omphile says. I told her my name is Luyanda Dlamini. I cannot be going around telling people my real name. You may never know your enemy.

She is already outside next to Lebo when she is thanking me.

"Go wait in that car I just want to say something to Mr Dlamini here."

Lebo tells Omphile and Omphile obeys. We watch her get inside the car and I look at Lebo here infront of me.

"Let me make it clear to you, my sister over there is still new in the game understand?"

She tells me. So what do I have to do with that information.

"Okay and so?"

I ask her.

"You are giving off bad vibes mister."

Lebo says while tapping her foot.

"Eh look girly I don't care about the vibes you are seeing."

I tell her in a calm but yet strong voice.

"Look I know that you are not Mr Dlamini so just quite fooling around and I don't like the idea of you being extra cosy with Omphile."

She tells me.

"Sheesh young lady."

She does knows I am not a Dlamini now that is quite shocking for a prostitute like her.

"This was the first and the last time you come near us."

She tells me and she leaves and goes into the car and it drives off.

I am left standing on the road just like that. I then decide to get to my car and head home.

"Home"

Is my house really a home?

Well it is I mean I have a wife and child. I wish I can have a male child to carry out my legacy but no MaKhanyile just went and gave birth to a female child.

At least I have a daughter unlike Scebi shame. He loves Snakho like his own which I am thankful for but he loves her more than I do.

I have tried to ignore it but I can't. Snakho is always looking happy with him and not with me her father. Scebi was happy when he heard his wife was pregnant but he was shattered when she lost the baby. Snakho is the only child she has no sibling. I just wish she was a boy it would have been better.

-----------