13

Scebi

Where is she?

Either way let me finish my food. I will have to go and bath then check some emails, check the club's financial report for the month before asking my brother to check my work.

I will then look at my wife. At least I know she is in this house because she wouldn't dare to leave without informing me. I just wonder whereabout in this house she is hiding seeing that she did not even go eat breakfast.

-----------

It's been hours since I came back and this wife of mine has not even showed her face.

I am done did everything that I had planned to do for the day. I did shower though but not in our room I used the guest bedroom. I wore my other clothes that stay there. A blue Nike full tracksuit with a black singlet and Nike slides. I did not want to go to our bedroom because I did not want to disturb her, I just wanted her to wake up on her own but seems like I was not thinking straight I mean look at this.

Selu sent me a text earlier on checking up on me indirectly.

I am getting a little concerned here. I have asked Zanele to get her to come downstairs to the living room.

-----------

MaKhanyile

I took a quick shower and I asked Zanele to excuse me while I quickly slipped on my blue and white stripes dress which is short-sleeved that Zanele took out for me.

I did not even have time to look for it but Zanele took it out for me to wear. I can't even start a debate about it because I am in so much of pain all thanks to my dearest husband.

I wear my morning shoes and walk slowly out of my room and down the stairs. Walking down the stairs is not much of a problem though but I am in such pain and when I get downstairs I find Scebi sitting there wearing a frown on his face.

"Hi."

I greet and I take a seat on the couch next to him. I don't even know why I am greeting the man as it is he is to blame for the pain that I am in.

"Hi, seriously?!"

He yells at me. What does he want from me?

"Scebi why did you ask to see me?"

I ask him.

"Well can't I see my wife!"

He continues to shout. I just shake my head in shock because wonders never end in this house.

"In the lounge?"

I say to him and he looks down.

"Why not in the bedroom where you   left me...why here."

I ask him.

"I want to know where you heard that a wife sleeps till the sun comes out to make it worse you did not even have breakfast MaKhanyile."

I just glare at him. This dude must be bipolar because how can you beat your wife and leave her there and come back and expect things to be normal. He looks down and takes a huge deep breath and looks up at me.

"Look, I am sorry about Yesterday please forgive me it will never happen again."

Scebi says to me while looking at me.

"Eh."

I say to him.

"Look we can go to that beach please you are my wife, my only love I love you very much please forgive me I will do everything in my power to not lose my temper."

"Which wife, you mean the one who you left lying on the floor you mean that one!"

I scream back at him.

"Don't even talk about your temper it's forever short."

I say to him and he stands and sits next to me.

"I will go yo anger management classes please."

He says to me while holding my hands.

"Leave me alone Scebiseni please!"

I yell to him while gritting my teeth because the pain is getting too much.

"Please my love. I promise to take you on that beach trip with Snakho and have quality time as a family."

He says while begging me. The beach trip. I begged him 3 months ago for it and he said he was to busy for it so I went with Zanele and Snakho for the fun of it.

As much as Zanele is an employee she is more of a friend to me and I value her for that advice and tips she gives me. She is happily married with two kids and she stays with them and comes here in the morning and leaves in the evenings my driver drops her off and fetches her as well.

"With Snakho you say...do you even know who Snakho is?"

I ask him because this forgiveness thing is not clear to  me.

"Snakho and I already went to the beach so no thank you."

I say to him.

"Please we can go to the cinema even or take a small vacation we need to bond."

Scebi says to me with begging  eyes which remind me of Selu.

"There is no need for that I am not in good health."

I don't want to mention Snakho is health at all to him I just want to know when he will find out for himself.

I stand up and leave him in his begging state and start a very excruciating painful walk back upstairs.

Scebi does not follow me unfortunately. I married the wrong man he does not even care about me let alone his daughter.

-----------