Feral

Shadow had explained what happened last night to Minato who seemed concerned. "Are you sure you can handle that man? I know your strong but he didn't seem too worried about your strength?" Shadow nodded. "We have our pride Minato. Besides I could tell he feared me more then he let on. I saw the terror he tried to hide." Shadow smiled at Minato. "I'm going to go find out about this man and where he came from. Malakai is watching your son in my place Minato." Shadow waved before vanishing and when he touched down Shadow was alone. "Alright mom why did you make that man?" Shadow closed his eye again and he watched as time rewound itself. Soon he was back to when his family was alive and Shadow found his mom in the canyon none of them were allowed in. Shadow walked to it and he saw his mother talking to someone. Shadow watched as when she turned to walk away it was a child version of Maki. Shadow flicked his wrist and he could hear. "What if he doesn't like me mom?" Shadow turned his head to Kaguya. "He will because I'll ask him to be your brother." Shadow followed Maki as he was taught about Shadow by Kaguya. Shadow noticed the longer Maki listened the more Maki was enraptured by all of the tales Kaguya told him. Shadow followed Maki and he sped time up. The Otsutsuki watched as Kaguya lost to his siblings and Maki was calling out to him. Shadow knew at this point he wasn't anywhere near here. "W why didn't he come and save her? Doesn't Shadow love Kaguya?" Shadow looked at Maki again seeing how he was fighting an internal war. "K Kaguya what do I do? Shadow didn't come to save you or me." Shadow watched as Maki hugged himself and walked back to the canyon. Shadow followed Maki as he grew up and Shadow watched as for a long time Maki was feral in mind until he met a Zestu. He knew what a Zestu was thanks to Kaguya showing him it. This one though was black and it spoke of Kaguya as if it worshipped her. It convinced Maki that Shadow was still alive and it brought him to Madara. "You can help me find Shadow Otsutsuki?" Madara, at this point, was hooked up to the Gedo Statue and the old man nodded. "Yes I have spies everywhere that have reported to me that he is a part of the Leaf Village still. Shadow will come if you attack the thing he cherishes he most." Maki looked at Madara with a crazed look before he left. Shadow returned to the present and he was angry beyond belief. Shadow walked in no particular direction as he was deep in thought. Shadow found himself where his brother was buried. He wasn't sure how he knew it was here but he did. Shadow just sat by his brother's grave without saying anything for a few minutes. "Seems the hope for peace we wanted wasn't meant to be Hagoromo. But don't worry as long as I breathe I won't let the world you built die." Shadow smiled at the spot his brother's corpse was at before he vanished and ended up where Maki was. "Woah!" Shadow looked at the one who spoke to see the group Obito made had around nine members. Each of them were rogues from the various nations. "How did you find our hideout?" Shadow turned to see Pain looking at him. "You really think a god like me isn't all seeing? Your just a by product of war and hate. You and this group you created are rejects. I'll ask one time Pain. Where is Maki?" Pain glared at Shadow who glared back. "Boss give us the word to kill this man." Shadow heard a deep voice and he looked to see a man with black hair with a red streak through it. Shadow saw the man had gold eyes with blue pupils. "No if we attacked him now this man would kill us all. What business do you have with Maki?" Shadow shrugged. "Just something between family." Shadow looked at the group before he chuckled. "You really couldn't have picked weaker people." Shadow shrugged when they glared at him and he left. "Tell Maki to meet me later." Shadow waved before walking back to the Leaf. "Was that wise?" Shadow grinned hearing Azak. "Now he knows I can find him whenever I want and now that includes the others." Shadow started petting Azak. "Remind me to never make you mad. Your really scary like this." Shadow just snorted. He arrived back at the Leaf where Shadow reported to Minato. "Team Seven is still on their mission so take some time off." Shadow nodded then left and went home. However the man didn't relax instead he began training his people how to deal with any threat. After Team Seven came back they discovered Shadow's people were guarding the Leaf and when Kakashi went to ask Shadow about it all he did was smile. The Jonin went to report in and asked Minato what was going on with Shadow. "I'm telling you this in confidence Kakashi. Shadow has met someone like him and they attacked his home. Shadow hasn't taken that well and he's been going off on his own to find this person." Kakashi left after his report and he found Shadow talking to the Genin of Team Seven. "So when can you train me Shadow!?" Kakashi heard Naruto and he saw Sasuke snort. "Loser why would he train you?" Kakashi looked at Shadow who was just smiling at the two. "I'm sorry you guys but I have a mission with Itachi and I don't know how long it'll be till I'm back." Sasuke looked at Shadow. "With you and my brother it won't take long." Shadow just chuckled and rubbed his head. "Well that's the plan." Shadow waved before walking to Kakashi and stopped when they were side by side. "Next time don't ask Minato what is going on with me ya? If I wanted you to know I would've told you when you asked buddy." Kakashi looked at Shadow who smiled at him before getting serious. "I need you to watch the Leaf while I'm gone. I have my people but I don't know if they are ready to face a threat like me." Shadow left after that and he found himself in the Uchiha Compound. "Lord Shadow!" Shadow greeted everyone until he found Itachi.