Training

Shadow just returned from the meetings with the clans to see Team Seven waiting for him with the Sand Siblings. "Brother we've talked about it and we want to aid you more then we have been." Shadow looked at Maki confused. "We want you to train us." Shadow blinked a few times hearing Kakashi. "I also wish to get training from you Lord Shadow." Itachi's voice had Shadow jump and he turned to see Itachi with Shisui. "Um wait you guys are doing fine." The group suddenly got serious making Azak chuckle from Kakashi's shoulder. "Shadow you do all this by yourself let us help you." Kakashi's words made Shadow sigh. "But you guys don't need to I got this." Shadow sighed again when he heard Minato laugh. "Don't tell me you want to train also Lord Fourth?" Minato's cheeky grin gave Shadow his answer. He's a teacher but this is ridiculous. "Why though? You guys are coming along perfectly." Naruto stepped up this time. "Because you are doing way too much for one person, even if that person is you, Shadow we want to help!" Shadow saw everyone agreed with Naruto which made him smile a little. "Alright but I'm not going easy on any of you. If you want my training then be prepared to die." Shadow found himself teaching the family he made and deep down he was incredibly happy. Shadow quickly figured out the best fits for everyone. Team Seven and the Sand Trio were paired up while The older Uchiha's were paired with Maki as well as Kakashi. Minato had Shadow all to himself. "So Sensei what do you want me to do?" Minato saw Shadow grin before Shadow clasped his hands together. "You are going to work on your Rasengan to fuse it with Time Space Ninjustu." Minato watched as Shadow pulled his hands apart only to see a black Rasengan. "This is my Time Space Rasengan." Minato watched fascinated as the Rasengan seemed to pull in the air and small rocks. "Unlike your normal Rasengan this one attracts and you have to keep it from pulling itself into itself. My tip is use what you learned to craft your normal Rasengan but reverse it." Minato was confused so Shadow just chuckled. "Yea I tried to explain it to my brother and he was confused as well. Here let me show you." Minato and Shadow worked on it. Shadow also helped the others in various things but mostly he was focused on Maki and Minato. Maki needed to learn how to be the main focus of the enemy to guard his comrades like Shadow does. "You have to walk the line of protecting and being aggressive Maki. We have an advantage the others don't which is our chakra and our durable bodies. We must be the frontline to the frontline. I want you to make Itachi and Shisui regret going after Kakashi while protecting Kakashi. Keep them on you while Kakashi gets past them." Maki absorbed every word Shadow said like a sponge and soon Maki was able to do just that. After about a couple months Shadow wanted to check on everyone's progress. Alright you guys we are going to do a team battle. I want you guys to mix it up." The teams ended up being Maki, Naruto, Minato, Temari, and Itachi versus Shisui, Sasuke, Sakura, Gaara, and Kankuro. "Kakashi and I will be guarding your targets. Whoever can get both bells before the other team wins.Only rule is no serious damage or killing obviously. This is a test to see which team has learned the most. That being said you guys can work together but only one team can win this." Kakashi was handed a bell. "Kakashi we have two rules. No serious injury and they can't have the bells. Azak will count us down when I tell him to." Kakashi felt Shadow's hand on his shoulder before the two were gone. When Azak got the go ahead he counted down from ten watching the two teams get to work when he said zero. Azak went to his creator and Kakashi. "So it seems you stacked the deck in Team Maki's favor." Shadow grinned looking at Azak. "Did I though? True they have Maki as well as Minato but don't forget they don't have a support like Sakura or a puppet master." Azak laid next to Shadow. "But they have Naruto and Minato as well as Itachi." Shadow just chuckled. "Trust me neither side has an advantage." Kakashi was waiting in his spot when he sensed people approaching. "I figured you would choose me first. I don't think I'm offended." Kakashi saw Team Maki approaching him. "Shadow said you'd pick me first though so maybe I should be glad." Before any of them could react they were trapped. "This isn't genjustu." Kakashi nodded. "Shadow helped me learn one of his paralysis justu. So see ya." Kakashi left after that and the members of Team Maki all grumbled. "I should've spotted the justu." Maki berated himself but it was Itachi who spoke up. "If it was made by Lord Shadow then even you, his brother, wouldn't have seen it. We just have to be more cautious from here on out." Everyone nodded then looked at Maki. "I think we should try a distraction. Naruto will go with his dad and Temari to get Kakashi's attention. Itachi and I will trigger a Genjustu. This all hinges on if Kakashi catches us though. I know he learned how to deal with stronger Genjustu due to Shadow." Everyone nodded so Minato placed a hand on Temari as well as Naruto using Flying Raijin to get behind Kakashi. "You ready Itachi?" Itachi nodded so Maki and Itachi cast a Genjustu on Kakashi. The Jonin sighed noticing the slight changes to his perception. "He told me to watch out for a Genjustu." Kakashi chuckled before attempting to break it. However at that moment he noticed his sensei and Naruto charging at him. Kakashi was beaten quickly and when the Genjustu broke he saw Team Maki grinning at him. "Alright let's get to Shadow before the others get the bell." Kakashi chuckled at Maki's statement. "A word of advice. Don't think this kind of plan will work on Shadow." Team Maki raced to where Maki sensed Shadow to see he had defeated Team Shisui already. "Seems I was right you guys would beat Kakashi. Well come on now." Shadow grinned before ducking under a strike from Sasuke. He caught the young Uchiha by his shirt and threw him at a tree. Sasuke managed to summon a giant raven that slowed him down. "Nice seems your summoning justu worked out well."