Author's note

Hello everyone,

I'm here to confess it's my first time writing a story... at all, not only in Wattpad! So I would really appreciate it if you'd bear with me. I would always start making scenarios in my head, on a random basis, and actually liking the storyline, so I thought if I should save those ideas and even share it with you all.

Another confession is English is far from my native language. I'm not fully fluent in English. So I'm yet again truly sorry if you discover some kind of misspellings or grammatically wrong sentences! If you find such mistakes, please do let me know immediately! We are all here to learn together! It would only be appreciated, so don't worry about correcting me.

Now about the book (in summary):
This story is about an average, simple girl named Evelyn Emerson. She doesn't want much from life. Until one day she just came across some fancy, elite middle school. Just the sight of rich, neat looking kids going into expensive, shiny cars made something in her little head change her point of view in life, but just a little. It changed her perspective as much as to actually try and go into an elite high school. Eventually, even surprising to her, she got accepted in and she couldn't help but be super happy and excited about it. Even if she didn't want to admit it herself. Now that she was surrounded by well-mannered kids she felt more in place, because she hated disrespectful people. Evelyn started caring more about her studies and looks. She started giving her best and her hard work paid off with a lot of good results. Everyone around Evelyn started admiring her when she was nearly on top of the class. Though she never had the chance to hit the first place, thanks to a certain someone that had a very arrogant demeanour which she didn't like at all.

If you like the whole idea of the story and want to continue reading, I would be very glad! It's a very sweet, yet heart-throbbing at times, story so I would recommend you giving it a try. I really hope you like it, feel all of the emotions I felt during writing it, let that roller coaster of emotions hit you and enjoy my book!

Be safe, with love,
- Nori