Convince

Finally. The police station was in sight. Let's just get this over with.

I'm so tired... This whole situation's been bothering me since Wilson made his statement - me meeting the police officers and convince them of the opposite. Or simply put, lie to them. Of course, I would be nervous.

I mean, that's a police station. Not your typical kids playground. It's no fouling and games. This is serious. One wrong step and they could call my parents.

It's the least I could want to happen. For them to get involved in this ridiculous mess.

If that's the case, I would kill Ethan Wilson with my own bare hands. Because it would be all HIS fault.

I averted my gaze expecting to meet his, have him beside me, judge him, hate him, but he wasn't there. He wasn't next to me.

When I was on the verge of a panic attack, I straightened my head again only to see him right in front of me.

The heck is this boy's deal, for real. Why would he go ahead of me?

But when we were about to go in the station, he opened the door and held it. Oh my... Is this for me to enter in?

"What a gentleman." I rolled my eyes, and I think that sounded more playfully than I intended it to be. As I entered I tried to brush off all my overwhelming thoughts.

"Must be my instincts." He said with a hint of a smirk on his face.

"Wait, I thought your instincts were to push me around like a toy or something." I stated confidently, trying to tease him, walking ahead of him, keeping my structure straight.

"Or am I really just a toy to you? Is this all you see me for? To foul around with me? Like the spoiled baby you are. Tell me." I stopped dead in my tracks, already provoking him.

Then I span my body around to face him, because he remained silent. I was curious as to what kind of expression is he making right now? But he had a polite smile, his eyes bright. Though they weren't on me. This soft gaze wasn't meeting mine. He was looking at something else, behind me.

I turned around once again to meet a police officer.

"Good evening, Mr Smith." Wilson nodded slightly his head.

Look at him. It's as if he owns the place. Wherever he goes. It's nothing compared to him. It's like he's completing the whole place, like he's enough to take on everyone's attention at him.

Oh, how I hate such behaviour.

"Good evening. Could it be you're Mr Wilson?" The officer asked, trying to confirm it for himself.

"Accompanying Ms Emerson." He added.

"Follow me." The officer, Mr Smith was quick to give us instructions.

Then we stopped in front of a room. Mr Smith entered it first, leaving us wait outside.

I caught Wilson coming to me. I gave him my deadliest stare, showing my feelings towards him.

He came closer and closer, until he was inches apart. I didn't even flinch. I'm not scared to face that bastard.

He downed his head to my ear and whispered: "From now on, you better be careful with your words." He paused, his hot breaths to my ear. My nose catching the musky wooden scent of his cologne. His nose was brushing the back of my head.

He then grabbed a strand of my hair, sniffing it. "My little doll." He added. I froze right at the spot.

At that moment I wanted to grab him by the collar and smash my head against his, push him away hard on the floor, punch that narcissistic face of his and step on his dick.