Harassment

Wilson threw a few more glances my way. He kept on holding eye contact, whenever our eyes met.

I admit, I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying the way he's glaring furiously at me. I'm enjoying the hatred that's written all over his face. He didn't say a word. His eyes spoke for him instead. His face, his gestures, his constant heavy sighs.

I'm so satisfied.

I would definitely pay for what I've done to him, though he deserves double the suffer. But it was all worth it.

I tried to shake off any thoughts of this scumbag and focus on what's on my hands. The exam.

I want to do well. No. I MUST do well. It's as if my life depends on it.

If I got expelled from here, my exam results would be life changing. If I do well, I would be able to go to Golden Oaks or some other better place. Maybe I could go somewhere out of town? Kind of inconvenient but-

It's all because of him.

The rambling in my head stopped as soon as my eyes caught his. Again.

Why did I had to cross paths with you? Why did I had to meet you? Why did you had to destroy my life? Why do you keep on making my life miserable? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Why do you hate me? He hated me from the beginning.

He finally averted his gaze.

Focus, Evelyn. Focus on your exam, damn it!

...

It's finally over. The exam was over. Along with my school life.

Hazel took our exam papers and collected them neatly on the teacher's desk. I stayed still. Everyone got up. But I couldn't. I couldn't move. I stayed there, still sitting in the classroom. In my chair. As if my limbs were froze. Everyone left. A minute passed after the exam was over. But it felt like hours. I stayed there, still sitting in the classroom. In my chair. As if my limbs were froze. I can't move. I can't get up. I felt cold beads of sweat rolling down my spine, while my eyes were on fire. They felt hot, but they were full of cold tears. I couldn't move. I couldn't get up. The classroom was empty.

"Someone help-" I tried to move my lips, but I couldn't. There was only a mumble that escaped through with a sigh.

"Get up." Loud, but not enough to be heard from outside, words made me jump out of my chair.

Only my eyeballs were able to move up.

There he was.

"I said get up." He ordered.

This bastard...

I didn't move an inch, but my lips couldn't resist on not letting my chuckles escape from them.

My body was finally up when he suddenly took my arm and dragged me over.

He helped me break my panic attack, at least. But his actions could only cause me more.

"Let me go or do you want everything to repeat itself?" I was finally able to muster up some strength and talk. I nearly whispered. I glared at him, trying my best to look intimidating.

He didn't let go of my arm, but instead dragged me out of the classroom. He pushed my body next to the classroom door, while still squeezing my hand. His squeezing left a mark on my right bicep, where he held. A red mark, his fingers printed. Disgusting.

I couldn't help but groan, because of him pushing my body hard against the cold, cement wall.

I had enough. He's crossing the line again.