Turn of events

There. Is. No. Way. No! No, no, no, no! This can't be happening. How did that scumbag play me so bad? How can I be so stupid? That's impossible.

I looked up at Mrs Campbell. Why isn't she saying anything? Why is she just standing there? Taking his side. Why? Mrs Jenkins, too? Why is she defending him and not me? Why is the principal, just standing there, happily to see that jerk's face, as if he's a god?

Why is everyone obeying him? What is he? A saint? What's going on? I can't take it anymore! I need to get out of here.

Tears formed in my eyes. "I know what you're doing." I mumbled, looking at him.

I bumped my shoulder in his, as I made my way out. Then he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"L-let go!" I tried to say, out of energy. His grip was too strong I couldn't get off of his hand, that squeezed my wrist too hard.

"What are you doing? Let go! It hurts!" I was trying to escape, but with no result. Where did my whole self power went to? I even used to flip people back, as a defending move. But now, I was just struggling. My tears went down, as I felt the immense pain of his grip.

"This is for slapping me." He whispered in my ear. His jaw clenched slightly.

The gesture snapped something in me. My long lost power. I suddenly got my wrist out of his grip. I glared at him. "Don't make me slap you again." I whispered as I made my way to his ear, by getting on my tip toes a little.

"Get back in the room, Emerson. We're not done yet." He demanded.

That asshole! He doesn't know who he's messing with. I tried to stay as calm as I could, though. It was cramped with teachers in here for me to act recklessly. I would have solved all of this a long time ago, if it wasn't for that. But I should restrain myself from such lengths.

"Wasn't that enough to you?" I asked. I had enough of his dirty tricks already.

"I'm just getting started." He replied. I scoffed at the words and shook my head. Look at him. This bastard. You'll pay for this, you son of a probably good mother. Sadly for his parents. Poor people can't even imagine what a monster of a son they raised.

"Yesterday, you visited the library in the morning as well, am I right?" He said. I fear that I know where this is going. Fuck.

"While I was on the fourth level, yesterday morning, I noticed someone quietly sneaking in the library. I was reading my book, when I suddenly heard clattering. Someone climbed the stairs to the first level. And guess who it was?" He stopped. He came closer and grabbed both my shoulders.

"It was Mrs Evelyn Emerson. I'm so disappointed of you, Mrs Emerson." He added.

"Get off of me." I said harshly and shook his hands off of my shoulders. I hated the idea of him touching me with his filthy hands.

"You can check out for yourself, Mr Principal." He said looking at the principal.

After a moment of silence the jerk opened his mouth again to speak. "It's true, right, Mr Principal."

"I'm afraid it really is, Mr Wilson." The principal answered after a second of hesitation.

"Have you no shame, Emerson? And to go around telling me off, when the one at fault is just you. You're hilarious." He said as if making fun of me. Does he really think he could bring me down this quickly?

"Yes, you're right. You're right, Mr Wilson." I said being more sarcastic on the last two phrases. I said it  with a big smile on face. "I'm hilarious. I did went up on the first level of Crestwood's library. It's true and I'm not proud of it at all. I'm truly sorry, Mr Principal. I'll accept everything you decide for me from now on, because I deserve it." I said calmly.

I could see the frustration in that prick's eyes. He was confused at how unbothered I've been through this already. I knew from the start that I won't last much in here, anyway. I just find the reason ridiculous. But it can't be helped.

Suddenly the principal signed loudly. "I'll need some time to think about it." The principal said to me.

But what actually bothered me, was the fact that I managed to see that jerk with my peripheral vision. It was as if he was giving some kind of signals to the principal. What is he up to? Is this really all schemed out?

"Thank you Mr Principal. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of this. I was truly happy. Now if you'd excuse me, I'll leave first." I said. If I was able to hold back my tears this whole time, I now couldn't get a hold of it, anymore. I tried to get out as soon as possible, so they won't see me cry. I didn't want to pleasure this fuck, by seeing me cry. I can imagine just how good he feels now, after all of this. After bringing me down, making fun of me... Well done, Ethan Wilson. You achieved what you were fighting for, this whole time. You got me expelled from here, successfully. I guess people like him, always get what they want.