Lazy days

Summary: A lazy day in bed with your wife.

~

On most weekdays you woke up without Nat by your side. She is what you would call a morning person, you were definitely not. She used her mornings for working out or the occasional early meeting. But this morning she was still sound asleep on the other side of your bed.

You smiled at her sleepy state and admired her for a moment. Moving closer you gently put your hand on her forehead, checking to see if maybe she had a fever and that was the reason she was still in bed. You loved waking up to her of course, but it wasn't like Nat to sleep in.

When you decided her forehead felt like a normal temperature you move your hand away and place a soft kiss on her forehead. She stirs awake a little bit, "Hm, what time is it?" Her morning voice makes your heartbeat faster, you are so in love with her. "Hey love, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. It's nine."

Natasha hums and moves closer to you. She lays her head on your shoulder and places her hand on your stomach. "No early morning today, my love?" You ask her softly while playing with her hair. With her sleepy voice, laced with her Russian accent that only comes out at times like these she responds. "I just want to be with you."

You smile and use your free hand to lift up her chin, to place a sweet kiss on her lips. "A lazy day it is." You say with a smile. With a smile Natasha lays het head back on your shoulder and closes her eyes again.

Your heart swelled with love for the woman. It was days like these where Nat's soft side came out even more. If you'd ever told the team about the way she's laying right now, she would deny it ever happened. But you had no need to tell them, you got to experience all the sides of Natasha and considered yourself very lucky to be able to.

You kept playing with her red locks. If you were a cartoon your eyes would be drawn as hearts while you are looking at your wife. Taking in all that was Natasha Romanoff.

When she opened her eyes again you had a big smile on your face. "Good morning baby." You say before kissing her nose. Another thing she secretly loved. She returns the big smile and kisses you good morning too.

"How about I go make us some breakfast in bed and then we can spend the rest of the day watching movies, gaming and whatever else you would like to do." You ask when you hear Nat's stomach growl. Since she was used to early mornings, her body was used to early breakfasts. Nat told you what she liked for breakfast, and you got up after another kiss. "Here you go." You say handing her the TV remote. "You can pick a movie while I make us some food."

When you get back with both your meals she has the movie ready. You have breakfast in bed during the movie and do some gaming when it's done. The rest of the day is spend enjoying time with each other, only leaving the bed for the occasional restroom or snack break.