Scratches

Summary: After moving in with Natasha, you and Liho have a little trouble connecting.

~

About a month ago you moved in with your girlfriend. Living with her had been amazing. You loved coming home to her and cuddling up the couch, cooking dinner together and falling asleep in her arms every night. What you didn't love was living with her cat, Liho had scratched you on multiple occasions. At first you thought she just hadn't opened up to you yet, but as time went on she still wouldn't let you pet her.

You tried hiding your newest scratches from Natasha, but that didn't last very long. She lovingly stoked your arm and you winced. "детка, what's wrong?" Not wanting her to know Liho scratched you again you opted for "nothing, I'm fine."

"When are you going to learn that you cannot lie to me?" Natasha grabs your hand and moves your sleeve up, to reveal two big red scratches "again? When did this happen?"

"Yesterday" you say pulling your sleeve down "when we were watching a movie cuddled up on the couch. After you fell asleep." Natasha takes you into her arms and kisses your forehead "I'm sorry she keeps hurting you."

You stay in her arms for a while. The scratches Liho gave you didn't hurt a lot, but it did hurt that the cat Natasha loves so dearly just didn't seem to want you around. As if on command Liho walks into the living room.

She jumps on the couch and moves to sit on Natasha's lap. "Hey buddy, what's gotten into you? Ever since y/n moved in- wait is that what this is" she says petting the cat on her head "are you jealous of y/n cuddling with me? Because you don't have to be. We can just all cuddle together, right детка?" you nod in response, looking at your girlfriend with a smile creeping up your face. You thought it was the most adorable thing when your badass Avenger and former assassin girlfriend talked to her cat.

Liho moved over to your lap, like she understood exactly what Natasha had just told her. Stoking your hand with her head, inviting you to pet her. You smile at the interaction and lift your hand to pet the cat.

"She's actually letting me pet her" you say full of excitement. Natasha smiles at the both of you. She would never admit it out loud, but it had hurt her that Liho seemed to not accept you into her home.

"Are you okay with me holding you, to see what she'll do?" Natasha asks and puts an arm around you when you nod. You snuggle closer to her when Liho doesn't seem to mind. You let out a content sigh as you feel relieved. Relieved that now you could completely enjoy living with Natasha and Liho.