"...EK VIVAH ASA VI... "

Lightly sob Frome form haseena's aching heart... Her words were dag inside her...she conferenced her answer.. While coughing her pallu.. So tightly.. " Hain" Her breathing stopped a moment ago with her confection... She left out a tears of sorrow .. With devil grin.. Karishma leaved ammi... And forward her hand near her chin.. When the tear was flowing down form her cheeks.. She caught... It..and keep it closed to her.... She looked at her .. While her aimed was in the heart of anuvab.. Was Constance.. " Now leave them.. " Haseena's pouring heart was breathing unstable ly while shouting.. Ammi was in a distributed manner.. Sat after giving a hand support form haseena 's...

" Tch!! Tch!! How can i be a that much fool to trust you fully!! Who knows batter then you that i have a big trust issues " Haseena's mostly eyes... Gave the remainder.. Form past...

Was she charged because for the incident!?.... Her heart cried out after remembered the vision .. She got form her krishu babu... When her trust was broken by her.. Clueless ly.. For the second time...

"karishma's words seem right.. Because you are the one who can't control over your jazbaat after knowing that she is the wrong after all of this you question your self like seriously haseena!? " But her mind moked.harshly Her .....in a way of her mental ability was going mad in between the battle of her heart and mind...

Why was you lose our self when we need it most!? That's the thrid one which hit her soul...she wanted to tone away that time she saw karishma lips.. We're dancing with a devil grin... While talking.. With her.. Her eyes... Gave the values of her words .....
" Chale" Karishma leaned down for shake of gesture of requesting Sarcasm.. Like wow!!...

She looked a side of those two people ..pushpa ji and her....
Pushpa ji who started leaning up that much strong lady' heart could felt this much so what about him!? She thought..pushpa ji stood with her silence..she wanted to take a step towards her... " Don't fear all of free when.. The marriage will over " Her Grammy words made me stop... I was a fool or what!? This time also I believed that person words " Ye to pura saher janta hay karishma shing apna wada ki kitni pakki hay" She looked at me form side eye.. Because she handled over her duty to those five boys.. Those who took the place of her.. Made a perfect.. Danger for my lo.... My throats.. Got dry.. But what I did with my eyes... At the time..

Haseena was seeking for that help....

Her chain of thought was again broken by her wood be partner...she ordered while encore my sides while walking slow in forme to get to know my experience more...

Was she enjoying it!?

" You have a dream to enjoying in your maddam sir wedding na!? Let come help your maddam sir fully" Karishna stood backed while talking to santosh

She took her step forward while karishma came her front.. And took her first step towards the mandap... Santosh was their for supporting her....

It was all automatically.. Happened I didn't know at that point what I did or not.. But one thing was cleared to me save my loved one at any cost...

" Pandit ji suru kariye shadi!! " Frightened.. Prist.. Joint his hand in a manner of request " Bate !! Ya galat hay tum dono ladki -ladki kasa ya shadi kar sakte ho!? Or uper sa agar kanun ki mana jaya to vi tum ya asuv kar raha ho kisi or ki.. " Before his sentences were completed she was putting her gun in his mouth... " Dhako ji pahali baat to ye hamari shadi hay karishma shing ki to kanun to ap shikayet mat or dusra ko ya dharmic gayan ap baat raha ho na pahle jakar dharmic pushtak khud pariye....mitra.. Varuna sa.. Ramayan.. Sab ka adhar parka jo rishi ji na Kamsutra.jasa kitab e likhi hay USA janiye pahale.. Or ya vi na ho paye to jakar ek bar khajuraho ka mandir ghum aye.. Mil jaya gi apko tasalli.. " She pulled out her gun with a aversive roar.. As her eyes pouring anger... The mirror image of an angry lioness.. Gave his dose