"...INTEZAAR.. "

Please forgive my mistakes... And tell me in the comments... 💕

Happy reading ... 💕

" Mujhe us insaan ka rung roop jaat daram sa koi basta nahi.. Ye to ap vi jante ho.. Bas ek achi insaan honi chaya vo.. Or hain , vagban ji thora thanda dimaag dana.. Wasa vi is taraf volcano hay.. To thora balance ho jaya ga!! "

Babita ji said her all the wishes.. To vagban ji in respective way... Her experience was so pure.. She described her inner wish.. Like a naughty child...

__&

" Oh bus wala.. Bhaiya jara aram sa to chalai ye " In requesting tone .. Pronounced with fears...

There was her fellow.. Passenger Screaming over the driver.. But one that lady.. Who was in the peace of heart..

While the most hard break... Made them.. Either bend.. Or fall over ground... She observed everyone anger for the diver..

Expect her, all the passengers.. We're having there... Sweet sleep... And the driver!!

" Tumari to!! " One man near 40s moved towards the contacter...

" Rukhi ye " His feel got stop.. While he lighten... Some one kept the feet.. Between the contacter.. And him.. At fast he fare in anger...

" Oh ji.. Rukh jaya .. Chori hay!! " His wife supposed to stop.. His anger this time... While patterning.. His baby boy who near be 5 ...

" Hoff" He moved his face at.. Ones to see her biwi.. Then become quite ly.. Said in questioning tone

" Kay huye chori!! Kyu rokh rahi hay mere raste!?" He flooded her color full Rajasthani printed...shirt.. While taking step.. Towards the contacter way..

Where the girl.. Smiled over sweet gesture.. Touching rudeness... Indeed he was a good human..

__&

" Ek dom .. Deshi honi.. Chaya.. Akhir ridhaye.. Mai agar desh ka liye prem na ho.. To kay hi ho.. " Babita ji smiled out.. In her dreaming world..

__&

" Aye churi ye!! Tui haat ja... Samna sa.. Is bande ko to av manu chad na nahi hay.." One person took a side of that Rajsthani man..

Who was wearing a pag with.. His deshi panjabi dress.. All the bus filled .. With screaming.. For her side...

She looked at everyone.. With a smile.. Thats was.. Her country.. There people was going to angry....in cute manner..

None couldn't even.. Touched her.. They called him.. As " Betiye!! " Someone called her " Kuriye!! "

That scolded form.. Mother like women's.. Made her feel.. That warmth of her country again.. " Sach mai .. Bohot miss kiye.. Ye apna pan.. Humne "

__&

"Is bar pakkar..mere man kaha raha hay... Bilkul shant si hogi.. Ya jo meri krish hay na.. Iska faila huye raito ko.. Fatak sa slove.. Kare gi.. Hay meri bahu kab aya gi.. Vagban ji" Babita ji took balaya !! In her own mind.. In front her Lord..

__&

" Shant ho jaye !! " That young lady.. Signed her arm up.. In the air.. In lift manner... She spork in a requested tone..

Everyone where stopped after listening.. Her melodies.. Yet intense.. Sparkling voice.. Which spreading her eyes also..

"Hum janta hay... Kay avi ek bara sa accident sa.. Hum. Log bache hay.. To is baat kay liye.. Dukh mana na kay pahle kyu.. Khusi nahi mana raha hay hum!?... Kyu ek dusra pe.. Ilzam fak.. Raha hay hum... Ya jindegi.. Ya pal kay kavi Or mile ga.. Ek dusra ko.. Badai dana kay liye...sorry but ap log itna gussa ho gaye the isiliye thora sa apni voice utha na para.. " She lest her words.. With an adorable cute tone... An unknown smile came up in their face...