"..Journey remaiN... "

Enjoy your part....💕

Let's started... 💕

" Ye ladki... Ko kay hamasa.. Golmal hi karna hota hay... Kon kisi ladki ko.. Sabji ka thala mai.. Lana jata hay.. Hay vagban.. Av kasa samhal na ga.. Hum uska uske gabar shing sa.. "Babita jis mind was thinking.. Time to time.. Her bp was increasing with.. While she saw her dear elder brother .. Now changed his mode again.. The gabbar shing.. I mean to say...

" DGP ABHIMANYU SHING " He looked at the clock while keep her feel stop near her " Babita pawar.. Jaya jakar training ka tayari kariye... " Babita ji heart tried to say something.. But her mind crossed the parth with acknowledgement.. That there was not a single sign of listening....

" Veyom shing ..ap vi jao inka sath!! " With a eropathic tone... He order that officer who was complained him.. The veyom shing..

Babita ji seemed his fishy nature always..as karishma and veyom grew up with each other.. In orphanage.. Which was established in department authority.. There was a hug responsibility donated by babita pawan and DGP abhimanyu shing...

As a incharge of that orphanage.. She always followed to spreading love to all.. But there was an competition between veyom and karishma was always running for..

One time, she used to see them.. As a great friend but day by day.. A think made them.. An enemy.. Where as both of them.. Never said this matter.. When she asked them..

There was , karishma and veyom.. Both of them a introvert personality... They didn't have friend

...usually she seemed it to be a healthy competition.. But day by day.. That range..

Karishma shing who always loved  everyone.. Her naughty.. Enjoyable nature... Her gesture of love in side her anger.. Made her a young angry women now... But her bad luck.. Very few people.. Understand her love ❤

On the other hand..veyom shing .. Who was great as much as all the caricatures like karishma.. Their characteristics also met with each other.. At the point of shyness... Or possesiveness issues... But only different in between them.. He didn't want to love anyone.. He didn't do any work for love... Or his ego made him.. Like that..

And for karishma shing.. She also didn't love so easyly but.. When it hit her.. She did everything for her beloved...

Last few years, of their academical flied.. She saw the changes in veyom.. His range  increase with period as she thought..

" Mujha jaldi kuch soch na hi hoga " She took a long breathe to digest this things... Because her whole life .. She gave for that orphanage.. She couldn't see one of child in moment of hurt...

She looked at veyom..who was showing his evil ness.. Thought out his smile... She thought ..why didn't she do anything !? In this time!?...

" Chale!! " She spork in light way.. He started walk with him.. Who seemed very happy now...her heart one thing shout out..... " Why Lord why!? .. I stand in between of my ...two childrens??" ...

__&.

In persent..

While narrowing her eyebolls.. Over kareena .. She saw that the " Journey remain" The same... ..
"Like past recall.. It poison again.. I am again stand between fight of my two children.. Why!? Lord.... Why!? ... "