"...YOUR PARTH..."

sorry for being so much late... Belated happy new year to all...

Let's started the journey again with a new part... 💕

In night time... Singh niwas... ,

" Pura din nikal gaye maddam... Apna jabab hi nahi diye!? " Haseena complained babita ji in cuty pouty tone.. " Kyuki is sawal ka javab mara pas nahi hay" Babita ji patted her cheeks.. With her soft touch make her relax...

" Lo karlo baat.. Av agar ap vi mujhe chor chali to kis ka pas jao mai" Haseena spork out in overdramatizing tone... Babita ji moved her eyebolls.. While sipping her cup of cofee.. In enlightened smile...

" Nautanki kahi ki" They both smiled out for a second.. Then haseenas smiled fade away... When she moved her eyes.. Her around .. It was room of karishmas... They Seattle.. In balcony area of that room.... She took breath for her calmness...

" Shant ho ja bachhe!! " But she only found her sukoon.. In tender touch of babita jis.. Who kept her plam on her soulder...

She chuckled .. With a light smile.. She spork in deep voice.. "Chaya mujhe is duvidha ka... Hal na pata ho.. Per jar ka hay.. Ya tujhe to bata hi sakti hu"

Haseena eyebrows run up.. While stearing her with her Constance garze.. She asked her as same passionate tone... " Or vo kay hay?? " Babita ji run her hand over her soulder.. To make her feel comfortable with the fact.. That she was about to spork right now...

" Tu kal kay sath aj ko kyu mila rahi hay!? " For a answer.. Babita ji questioned her in return... Haseena moved her finger on her template...

" Ap or apka samajha na kay..ya unic style.. " Both sheared a soft sady smile...

" Kyuki aj bohot kala hay maddam... Dar lag raha hay is aj sa... Kaisa us kal ko yaad na kare.. Jis kal mai.. Mujha kavi na milna wali...vo pyaar or vo dosti mili thi .. USA kaisa bulaya " Babita ji learnt about her overpowering emotions.. Which wanted to flow down... And that point of time also.. Haseena turned it off...

She said nothing.. Rather bend towards her form her toe support..try to close towards her...bending down form her arm chair to..her side...

" Aja!! " She engulfed her in her arms.. Didn't a second she want that someone hurt her more.. She liked trying to away her form this harsh world... Haseena cliched her close more and more.. Her tears started flowing down....

She couldn't help.. To defend her brain.. To caught up the past again... And again...

__&

Karishma moved haseena form the support of her hand.. It was so fast action. Which was made her relized late that she already... Behind of karishma... Who held her gun.. While she was pointing her target.. Towards the sounds......

" Ama kon hay.. Bahar ayo avi kay avi" Karishma roared in the air.. Like a hungry lioness. .. Her eyes started redden dui to anger...

She was liked a shield .. Stand still in front her... Her voice wasn't a inch of fearing. ..

Haseena found... A new feelings.. Form her.. She even didn't find this type of protection. .. After her father...

When her brain couldn't stop to imagine that person.. Who was so soft in front her.. Just a time ago... Now she changed like a another level of personality....

There was her heart was also beating fast.. With the turning point...

She accepted the fact..that her touch wasn't.. Uncomfortable her... But that thought her heart make.. It wasn't agh!!