"...SCHOKER AMUZMENTS... "

Forgive my mistakes.. 💕happy reading.. My dear readers💕...

Let's started 💕

" Kay!! " Cheetah kept two step back while his experience.. Shout out loud ly.. His eyes pop out while listening them... " Vo doctor is pura shadi ....ka khel mai...yahi shadi mai ..baate huye tha..or hame pata vi na chale!? " Monika said in playfully manner with some tont tone " Ap logo to...itna unka sara grade ka...vi na pata chale...to inka kay ..!?chale ga sir" She chuckled with the young boy.. While cheetah rolled his eyeballs.. When the mid man said " Re Monika.. Shh!! " Monika signed like " Dhut!! " While the man signed his finger on his lips.. Like " Shanta!! Shanta!! " ...

Cheetah finally frustrated during their battle " Fir kay huye!? " Again Monika should say something while he started giving her no time to talk...He said with Informative tone " Sir vo na shadi ka... Kuch samay pahle aya the.. Or vo hamare hi sarab ka.. Counter mai baat gaye.. Shak to tav huye.. Jab sara bodyguards unko kuch nahi bol rahi the... " Young boy said with smiling charish face jumping between them.. Said in amusement voice " Hain .. Sir vo to pack pe pack mar raha the.. " Three of them looked at him with dead glared.. " Hehe!! Vo mai inka bagal wala counter pe tha na " He said in one flow.. In fears were visible in his face.. Three of them signed at each other then again made a serious face " Hain.. Sir jasa partik na bola bilkul wasa hi.. Vo to aram bate bate bas daru ka order pe order de ja raha the " He also  pronounced a amusement voice while Monika made a face " Ho gaye dono ka " Two of them nod like a obedient child... " Sir.. Or karishma maddam vi unko bar bar dhak  raha the dur sa hi..bas...Hum teeno ko isa jadha Or.. Kachu na pata.. Av hum jaye!? Kyuki is shadi na hi asa dumb fore hay na...hamare jindegi mai..hamare sir vi baag gaye is kam ko chod ka.. Or unka sath hum teeno ka kam  vi " She made a sady angry face. While partik added his confession... With a sad pouted face "job ka sath sath hum teeno ki sadgi vi chali jaye gi" The man gave them.. Av sad smile.. When both of them down their head... Cheetah felt their pain as such he also found a family in his working place... Neither he used to alone with his mother in their village after his father dead... "Ap teeno na humari itni madat ki hay.. To kay ap teeno mujha vi madat kar na kay ek moka danga!?" He spork sweet requested tone .. They looked at each other " Hum promise kar te hay .. Ap teeno ko bicha ra nahi para ge.. " They nodded their head happily.. Cheetah smiled out at their friendship.... " Hum hamare dosti ko to bacha na paya raha hay.. Per kisi or ka kam sa kam bikar na de.. Hay bhola bandari.. Mad kariye mari " He looked at them and nod his head too...

__&

" Ayi re ayi karishma shing ayi " Karishma pulled out her glasses while ammi and santosh sat together in beside each other in malik' flat... Both of them lift out form the sofa " Karishma..!! " Ammi made a amusement voice after getting karishma in front of her.. After all this.. What did she want form her!?...

" Kyu aye ho aha karishma " This was frist time ammi shout at her.. Santosh also looked at her with a amusement experience... She loved karishma so much even their maddam sir when scolded her... She returned back to her own daughter.. But form yesterday day the diamante.. Was changed... " Apko lana ammi" Ammi was in a broken state  stand there with flowing tears on her eyes... Seeing  two man came inside her house.. After they got signal form karishma's hand " Kay kar raha ho tum log " With a cracked angry voice. She tried to protest.. But whenever she saw the face of karishma.. Her heart fall to do anything... While santosh only rubbed .. Her back continuous ly.. Her eyes only met with that person. Deep dark mysterious eyes.... Her smirk touched her those.. Ears at that time.... There was ammi saw those man hold two luggage in their hands " Jitna bola tha laye na " Karishma asked them in questionable experience.. They nodded their head while benting.. Their head in front of her... " Humne kuch pucha ap se!? " This time she felt more frustrated form her inside.. Karishma moved her side... Hold her hands politely " Chaliye " Ammi looked at santosh who didn't even dear to answer her back. When karishma moved her eyeballs with a sign movement... She moved down her eyes towards ammi.. Who cried her heart in front her.. But her blank experience.. Her broken heart was beating heavy at that point of time... She fall to protect her ammi.. She felt her kneels started shivering while seeing her conditions... " Kaha ja raha hay hum" Ammi tried to move form karishma hand's griped but she moved her in her lap.. With some force but didn't hurt them for any chance... " Apna beti ka pass " Karishma spork while meeting her truthful express those eyes with ammi.. Ammi' s mouth shut up.. She didn't know what to do now!?..