~THE GAME OF HIDDEN~

It was a heavy rain which flowing down form sky to the center of the marriage hall.... It was a dark coldness everywhere... You are only lighten the music of rain... It was a dark rainy night... Even thr fire was the fire pit couldn't fight back... It was extinguished....

" Pushpa ji chaliye " Pushpa ji shifted her head form his son , anuvab, to santosh sharma... Who was emotionless ly calling her... By her name.. And sign her to came for a cheak up.... She gave a sad grin while looking towards the empty pavilion... Her wood be daughter in law...some times ago... Being a someone wife... She was taken my that  person's arm... Over that she had frightened.. What had happened with her after she went form their... There was her heart aching hard... To seeing those two person... One was her son who sat inside with game of guilt.. He was an another world of thought..... On other hand her best friend... Noor jahan who was treated by doctor..

After she was leaving when her arranged medical team came..things

It was not a shocker for any more that's all of karishma's plan in well manner....

Vo kaha te hay na.....

"Is nafrat ka dastan mai  , kamiyab vo hi hota hay sirf....jo ji jann se use dard dakar ...fir pura dil  malham laga te hay.."
.

Pushpa ji's helpless ness was all gone.. Become that thought.. In the whole situation... Made her much worried.. How to she handle her best friend ...?? After haseena ' s bid..bye..she was a heart percent..... But saw .. She was in deep sleep.. For helping of injection... She took care by doctor... There.. She had been admitted.. The commitment.. To not go... But saw.. How claimed ly she was in the sukoon of her world.... Of  sleeping.....

She was happy for her somehow..but some how for the frist time she felt why she was so strong... If she was not then she was also.. Got the sleep.. She was jealous form her nooru... For the frist time.. Since their childhood.... But she had to do that... Because for that reason only she was stood there.. And watching his son who was sat on the shade in force full way by cheetah.. Who was rubbing his back continuous ly... Those pain which that was the day when she found that horrible dream.. Best to lived in this reality...

" Zakham vi khud deti or marham vi khud laga ti hay..bari ajeeb hay ye dastan e nafrat..."

She left out a pain full chuckle... Her heart didn't know.. What to do that time... When a lady was became a mother...her all of emotions..she kept with her child ..in this world a mother could fight for every things...every one..which made them cried..but her situation..was that..!!. there was two side.... She had her childrens... Now whom she took... Whom she.....

Seeing her pushpee sobbing.. Santosh couldn't hold herself to forward her hand to encore her in a cosine.. Warmth of love... But there was a two arm who already... Engulfed her... " Patidev!! Pushpa ji ulter... When she saw her little munchkin armed also open up for her..." Ammi ka baad ap vi cheak up kara lijiye ga " She might say something to her... She left out form their... Pushpa ji's patidev.. The great DGP... COMMISSIONER... ABHIRAG SHING looked at cheetah with a sign... Where he signed him back with a nod of assurance.... Then left out behind her santu ji.... " Pushpa!! " Abhirag was closely hiden her wife form all of her pain.. In near his heart " Hum.. Ek ma.. Hay.. Janta.. Hay... Ladna.. Har.. Ma.. Ka.. Dharam.. Hay.. Par.. Kaisa.. Lare!? Dono... Taraf hi mere bachhe hay ji... Ab ap hi bataye.. Kay kare hum... " Finally she freed herself in his Secured arm.. Because.. She knew.. There.. Was no one hurted her.. More...

" Shh!! Sab thik ho jaye ge " His face determined a Sorrowful experience while his eye bolls were hitting some suspence....

" Hmm...kasa ho !? "Upon hearing the voice form his owner... He couldn't stop to bent down his eyes to saw that persons face... " Hello!! Remember me!? " He was a sweet face boy... He wared.a full closy pink shirt... His eye bolls narrow some stories which was definitely read by him..." Tum!! " Anuvab stopped him when he was sliding up the anti septic cloth to bandage " Kay huye itna saalo ki sadgi ka baad vi av kitna karib khara huyi vo vi itna time sa pata nahi chale kay" His voice turned to muscular to feminine... " Tum aha kay kar rahi ho!! " ... Anuvab shouted more when he sign his parents " Dis you forget them.. Or... Seeing me you have no dound of happiness dear" He moved up with his tray of medicines.. Anuvab couldn't stop his anger when he crosses form his back... Not after giving a distance touched to his right back... Black spot... He looked straight at his parents... With clinching the pillow in his lap... While controlling his anger... His face turned reddish......