"...SAFAR... "

Please forgive for my mistakes in writing... 💕

Happy reading.... 💕

Let's started.... 💕

Karishma rifal was ridding... Fast for her.. Destination...of someone...

Like a knife...being fighter karishma.. She run behind..clod wind of early morning...

Her bike.. Took a break of turn ... Form the side.. Like.. Smoth and soft ly...

With her world famous.. Aggressive experience.. ;

There was another.. Side.. Jazbaati devi.. Also... Hold a turn of flying jat.. Run her jeep.. Breaking all the parth of hers...

Her experience was kinder... Shocker as emotional tunt.. Her gripped over the.. Staring.. Moving so randomly...

When they met.. The parth of each other... They came up.. In front of direction.. Both of side... Got fire... But that voice.. Broke the stearing.. Brazers

They stamped their feets... Over the break... Like they gave a thunder... To their cars...

" Ho gaye.. Jagha suru.. Tum dono ka.. Fir se!? " Voice owner.. Came form middle of them.. In some distance of grap all though... Them locked their eyes... With each other...

" Babita ji!! Ap!? " Their voiced join.. An shocker... While pronounced unmatched.. Connection of Course

" Ho gaye..fir se suru..Jagha tum dono kay" With a clam face..her hands we're in her back.... Her body life up with.. Her pride... Spork in manner of irritation...Looked at them..

Three of them.. Stood there triangle pattern...while babita gave a glance .. Over two of them.. One by one.. Then diclear tone.. She spork up.. " Department na .. Mujha tum dono ka case .. Kay liye.. Fir sa bula ya hay.. To.. "

Karishma thought in her way of mind " Kay fir sa " While haseena's face protracted .. A peace of thinking..

Babita ji looked at them.. While her eyes.. Said them.. For accompany..

" To is bar kay huye "... With a little smiling Face .. Focus over them.. As her face tells.. Her brain thought.. This time also .. It was not a big deal..

As soon as .. The story.. Was started Her experience uncontrolled .. Changing up and down... Like what the messed.. It was!!

While haseena was telling.. The whole story..keep a serious experience.. In her face...
neither a time.....kareena Looked at each other..

Even ones.. She couldn't take a glance over karishma... Who also.. Saw babita ji.. In a blank state.. " Hmm.. "

Babita ji just hummed.. Which create even.. More erosion.. In haseena action.. At that end of her story.... She looked at karishma.... Who stood still.. With her style as...babita jis colitis..

" Thik hi kaha te hay...adate chaye kitni vi ..ek kyu na ho...her insaan alag ...hota hay " She took a long breath... With babita ji... Who also saw.. Karishma's face.. Close ly " Jab bola tha.. Karna tav to kiye nahi bate.. Sach hi kaha te hay sab.. Pura ulta insaan ho .. Tum!! "