".....THE RANGE FULL NIGHT.... "

Happy sunday readers 💕.. Hopes so your day would be great... 💕now please read this part ... 💕happy reading ji 💕

let's started 😉... ,

it was frozen night with full moon in the sky......those clod ni ght air kept themself a way of journey towards.. A space... Form a big window... That room was so darkish... As much as silence might ...could you eat that much...silent era it was hold... It was all dark... Till.. The big window.. Crush.. With a big wave of wind... Migh be nature.. Wanted that... In very hard. Way....

Freshen touched with the  air... Air kept the responsibility.. To take moon warmth.. In side.. For that person.. Who was sat in the room... It was not a minutes ago.. When the fresh ray of lights.. Hit the room floor.. There was a someone.. Who.. Pushed the door.. So hard and entered with stormy step... " Biwi"..the voice owner..came and slowly yet a intence voice ...it was...Karishma..who still in her uniform..which stocked..meny hidden  blood marks of destroying..someone dreams...

..mysterious those blank eyes.. Rolled for a her assurance... It seemed somehow Her grazed filled with care for that person... But there was no evidence in her eyes... Which was hollow...its seemed it was like this air... That couldn't defined it self.. But it was there... There for every one...

" Biwi" Her soft yet intense voice made that person's face buried between two plams...the edge of sight of bed..that person sat down..for a hours..kneel buried over belly..... " So the great SHO KARISHMA SHING finally come for tonight... For her victory.. For her joy.. For her... " Those cracked yet strong voice pretend that be ready for tonight fight...that person lifted up that miserable face... It was haseena who was a newly bride... But she messed up like her bridal.. Make over... Her jewelries..was hanging...with their respective places...

" How could I wait my newly wed wify!? " She made a dangerous eye contact with her... There was haseena found Karishma's lusty grazed for her... She smiled in sorrow full expression... Deep down.. She was feeling pain.. Like someone.. Arch her heart ..form..
.a  sharp  Knife... Her heart didn't believe it at the movement also... But at the point of time.. She locked it... After chosen her mind... She decided to listen her mind words... She remembered a line..

"The time makes a man change only .. "

she was finding those stepped which karishm was forward for close to her... She moved herself up form getting support of edge of that bed .. Her one hand pushed up... Her who.. Hadn't a powered over.. Her self but at the moment.. Her eyes continued.. That power of her... Those dried teary marks... Gave a hint of hers.. Horrible.. States. But at the point also.... " Hain!! Hain!! Kasa kar sakte hay ap... Akhir kar apka.. Raat to aj sa jasan vari hi ...hona wali hay ..nahi!?." Her deep intense sarcasm tone pronounced with lots of difficulties... It was something brother... In her inner soul.. To said this type of words.. To that person.. Form today who was the devil of her life... But why!?

" Hum samjhe nahi!? " Haseena found her confused state for a jokes over her that might be karishma wanted to do... This heartbroken soul.. Broke her own soulder pin... And gave the permission to.. The side of her orni fall..." Lo bujha lo apni rangat.. Ap ki raat kay nasha mai.. Apna jasan.. Mana lo.. Akhir ya hi to.. Chahat thi na tumhari.. Mujhsa.. " Her voice loudly echo like she left out her soul with her palu... Because it wasn't love of her.. It was her " Mazburi"

" Ahh!! " She reviled her pain thought out her pain experience.. Not that pain of her physical way.. But in emotionally.. When she found her self in between of cage of karishma's.. The one.. Who looked at her with those intense anger filled red eyes.. Like what now.!?.. She wanted this na.!? Now also she have a problem!?... Her mind and heart stopped their battle.. When they heard.. The statement form her mouth" There was a no problem biwi!! " Karishma voice was very intense like her those darkish eyes... Haseena moved her head up to see her face clearly... That scence when the moon light hit her face.. And moved out in meny rays... Those shining battles in side of her eyes.. Did.. She was looking.. So dangerous.. At the same time.. So elegant.. Her shot of heirs.. Stand fall over her face.. Made it so tempting... No!! Stop!! Her mind shouted on top of sky.. Why was you looking her.. So closely !?.. Haseena moved her thought.. Which made her.. Angry.... More... She tried to pushed off her form her self.. But that hold which made by karishma.. Was strong even... It was not hard her.. But that pleasure of her eyes..told her brain unwanted....