"..ANZAM.. "

Happy reading ji💕...

It was night time...

"Tumse. Mili dil mai jagha.. " Karishma entered frist floor room... While singing... Haseena moved her head.. Towards her direction.. Who stood her back side on door "biwi!! " Her eyes rolled over.. Haseena's shingar.. While called her.. In sweet tone...Who was setting her heirs... After changing her night dress... " Are wah!! Sahi kaha te log.. Sara din kay. Baad.. Biwi ka ya pyaare sa chahare.. Hi thakan mita deti hay.. " Karishma said in flirty tone....
Haseena kept kangi on dressing table... Even Ulttered a word .. She turned to go for.. But.. But.. But.. Karishma said in loud tone "biwi!! .. Jabab nahi dogi" Her voice was so intense... Yet soft tone.. She spork while entering.. In room.. " Hum apko koi jabab dana nahi chate... So just leave the room right now!! " Karishma stood in front of her with her.. Devilish eyes.. " Baba re!!khud hi bolti ho..hum is rishte ko nahi man te hay..fir biwi wali haq sa bahar vi baj ti ho.. " She lightly bended her side of ear.. But after setting proper distance between them.. Haseena's was staring her...with ger angry eyes..her move made her body weak...for sometimes.."You know I like that.. So much... " She moved again while haseena rolled her eyes then pushed her little " Hatiye!! Ya kay badtameezi hay"

Karishma again made her self straight.. "Kyu.. Ap hi na to kal bole the.. Chaye mara sath kuch vi karlo" She smiled... Cherish ly which made haseena blust out " Kay samajh ti kay hay.. Ap khud ko!? .. Jo muh mai aya ga bali. Jayan gi or hum suna gay!? " Her anger was no bound right now... She cliched her coller.. That time karishma just moved her eyes to see her hold form her both coller " Ap ki partner.. Akhir shadi huyi hay.. Hamari " Karishma said with a devil smile...

"Hmm... Per ap vul rahi hay.. Ya shadi puri hona ka liye.. Law ka sahamati vi jarurat hay" Haseena pressured her words... In a second... Karishma hold her waist... " To chaliye.. Uska vi itnazam karte hay " Her eyes sparkles.. When she pronounced her words... " Chodiye hame" Haseena tried her.. Best to remove her hand form.. Her hold... But couldn't... " Biwi!!bas.. Thori to der ki baat hay.. Av karna to para ga hi" Haseena eyes popped out " Ka.. Kay.. Karna ki baat kar rahi hay .. Ap hain!? " Karishma pulled her towards her.. In a proper distances..." Nafrat!! Ho rahi hay..mujha apsa..ap..." She could complete her sentence...She pulled her up in her lap.. In bridal style " Biwi.. Chaliye.. Chalte chalte baat karte hay.. " Karishma made a smirky face.. Haseena made a puzzled face... " What...!? " Karishma moved outside... " Chinta mat kariye... Apka izaazat ka bahar.. Asa kuch nahi karan ge " Haseena rolled his eyes.. In confused manner... She moved her face...because she didn't want to see her also.... A smirky smile run over karishma lips... When she stepped for downstairs.... With her... She made a comfortable.. Soft hold over haseena ' s soulder... Haseena made stop her all action to make her free... Soon their eyes met...

Ammi came outside form her room.. Which was in ground floor... After hearing.. Some sounds... " Ya kay kar raha ho av tum!? " They broke their eyelock.. Karishma made her stand... Carefully " Hum bata te hay"

Near 30 man enter.. Who was in lawyer dress up.. Hold a flie in his hand... Haseena looked at karishma as shock... " Matlab ap ek vi moka nahi chodan gi!? .. Na!? " Karishma said with smirky smile "akhir meri biwi.... Hay hi police.. How could I became so fearless" Haseena made a sneer in disbelief "dar..!? Acha laga janka.. Kam sa kam. Sukar hay... Ap apna is nakam karm ka liye.. Itni si dar to layi" Haseena mocked her while her face masal move up down.. While her words.. Showing each and every perfection of anger of hers.. " Lijiye!! " Karishma returned nothing against her words... Just kept the papar form lawyer.. And moved it to.. Haseena.. Who was getting shocker.. By her actions .. " Ap nafrat ki sari hada par kar rahi hay karishma shing " She passed teeth to each other... Said in frustrated turn " Nafrat kay to pata nahi...per chahat apsa shadi karna ki.." With some unspoken emotions... Karishma started step a round of side of haseena's " Puri kar hi li hay to... " Haseena glanced at her face.... She saw those eyes as greedy for her... " Hmm" She moved her lips right side up... "Shadi do dilo ki hoti hay karishma... Ye koi khel nahi hay jo jit liye " She crossed her legs to stand as front of pit of karishma's face " Isiliye ya ayani royab.. Bas ap or apna dhika ba mai hi simit raha ga." With same sneer face... She moved her fingers wave over her heir.. In light manner " Manzur hay... Mujha sab kuch.. Jo tujha pana ka ...khoyab vi rakh ta ho" Haseena moved her eyes narrowing in karishma's deep eyes..." Are wah to aj the bhokal queen sayari ya vi karna lagi hay.."With her intense brown eyes in shill full express.. Haseena provided the same hit to return to her.. Said in light yet moking tone " Sayari...kay hum to pura darbar rakh sakte hay.. Apna biwi kay basta" In smoky... Flirty tone.. She ulterred those words while looking whom... Who.. Walked a barries around her...in circular mation... Haseena stopped her parth kept her position of behind her... Karishma corner eyes... " Ek kasar to hum vi pura karan ge fir.. Khoyab us raat ka dhaka marna hota hay... Jo sab luta ka pana hota hay " Haseena turned herself move her body in direction of karishma back while karishma moved at that same time.. "Ap ko to pata hi hay... Ang sa khel na mujha kitna pasand hay... Haseena ji" Haseena kept her lips twisted for a second... And kept the papar form her hand.... And unlock the pen which keep over paper... " Haseena tui janti hay.. Tui kay karna ja rahi hay" As a mother heart pouted to see her child..... Called a strong fight as her own " Ammi ya ladai hum.. Kavi suru karte nahi.. Nahi hi is Sangharsh ka suruvaat hum se huyi hay.... Per hum ne apna jindegi mai hum ek hi baat bohot karib sa shikhi hay... Jo karna chalu karo.. To USA uska fasla tak chor na nahi chaya " With intensely... Her eyes spork .... Her graze fix over karishma's unbelievable attitude... Who stood there like... It didn't care for her... Her garze only over the papar... Haseena nodded her head disbelief.. That she had to be taken the step!?..... But couldn't hold herself to pouring her heart... Her hit... Her angry...haseena looked at karishma moment more closely...find a hish...thought those eyes..which had up...when her sign was completed " Av nafrat hi hay hamare... Anzam... Karishma shing" Karishma took the papar with a style of body language... Making as a horribly step to.. Sign the papar... Slow down movement... When the air also blowed her entity... To chill the room.. " Apka to pata nahi per...is shadi ka anzam av ho gaye " Karishma gave the papar with that pen.....to that lawyer...

There was ammi and that lawyer.. Looked at each other at ones... At the movement... That feeling made a awkward form for them.... But as horrible that lawyer smiled out so innocent ly said with a big smile " Mam... Ya meri ki gayi.. Pahli shadi mai sa ek hay.. Vo vi itna dhamake dar story kay sath " Karishma made attitude face.... Like she completed her task finally... " Sir ek selfie to ban ti hay... " He just jumped for in his excitement...karishma gave a look to him.. While moving her head those two people.. " Please na maddam " He rubbed his nap in requested yet... Nervous manner.. "Av jindegi mai pach bar fail hoker lawyer bana hu... To itna to haq banta hi hay" Malaika came there stand and smile out... When... He looked with a pout.. Haseena moved her head with hand in air... In agreement.. With a casual smile... They stood made a proper distance.. While karishma stood beside that lawyer to keep her hand over him..

" Asa type ki shadi karte raho bhaiya.. " Lawyer moved her eyes form his dasl camara to her eyes... Before knowing her playful manner..he nodded his head as proud for him...karishma moved her eye balls..narrow.... He said with his innocence " Ek jodi photo ho jaye.. " Karishma looked at haseena... Then said to him while staring...the shocker.. And anger.. Mix up emotions over.. Her biwi faces.. " Kato av aya sa !! " She took her hand back form his soulder... He made it parfect too... Then move his actions horribly.. As he found himself cage of those 4 lady's graze... " Haha!! " ...

" Karishma ji.. Ap khana nahi khayan gi... Av to sab na khana kha liye.. Ap vi to kal sa" Karishma smiled fade with a serious experience... When malaika approached her.. With a plied manner.... Her mind accupide... When her eyes met with those two lady... Ammi kept her hand over haseena's soulder... While haseena was in deep thought... Placed her flooded arms over each other.. "Maddam!! " Karishma moved her head to her direction again... Blowed her hand in air... Shaken in manner to say a big no!! " Apna khana khaya!? " Malaika seemed that smoothy experience over karishma's concern.. Which that always made her believe that she was not a maid in this house... She was a house maker... For her karishma ... Her care... Pouring up her emotions high.. And she said her heart out " Kasa na khata fir to is ghar ki malkin.. Hamari band baja deti... Khana khaya or fir mere medicines lakar "this time, she found her face light up sight ky... But not that much... As usually they were spending the times in past.... " Kay huye hay karishma ji!? " Sifting caring voice pronounce the concern deeper voice up for her beloved... " Hum ko kay hoga.. Ji.. Ap jaya so jaya" Karishma wasn't making any eye contact.. While moving for upstairs... " Jo insaan ek kam wali ko vi apna ghar ka taz bana ka rakha the... Aj kasa vo apna sara rishta ko dar de sakta hay!? " Malaika founded herself destroyed when that same two people who loved her more then anything... Now face all experience for her... She didn't find a way to think more.. . She thought to leave for sleep now..

" Bate "after more then five minutes... Calling her continuously... Finally she shaken her daughter.. Who had been dealing with a hug messed up with her own... " Ammi!! Ap avi tak gayi nahi!! " With a caring tone... She process to hold her form her uper arm.. Said with a light tone " Apki bati.. Har bar ki tarha hi sab sa lar lagi.. Ap tention mat kariye... Av so jaya " Deep down she kept her tention indeed her own... To give a genuine smile to her... Not a second wait... She waved bye to say her... Getting the step... Before any queries form her ammi... But that mother heart.. Stood still the end of her step... Her mind questioned her meny times " Why did her daughter.. Always surfer a lot!? " After wiping her offensive long tears... She turned to leave for her room...which was in the be side of hall area ...

Please forgive my mistakes... And if you like the part then support me ... We will again meet with a new part.. Till then bye 💕