".....JURU ki GULAM...."

Hey readers .. 💕... Lets started... 💕

Happy reading 💕

"To!? " Karishma moved her head in her biwi's direction....

" To kay!? .. Av jab ap na biwi bola hay.. To meri sahi baate vi apko mani... Paragi "
Haseena flooded her arms over her chest... Pressed lips together....gave mischievous look...

Karishma took a step up a step towards her ...

When haseena signed to give her a parth... To go.. Karishma looked at her shock ly

"hum apka biwi huye to... Huye hum sodamini is ghar kay... "

She moved her face to side... Looked at her form her eye of corner....

" To ya mere raj huye " She pronounced her words... While karishma felt that ...intensity in her each words...

" Hain to!! " Karishma looked at form side too... They met their eyes.. " Ye room aj sa mara huye " She sat over the bed... Lightly touching her plam over it.. With smoothy face..

" Kay!!" Karishma got a shocker...took a step...in cross position..to get the look of haseena form her front...moved her hand in a singed..times...

In smirky tone turned on form her vocal..
" Hain!! Av khari kay hay nikli ye!! "

She ordered her... With her mischief smile..." Ama ya to pahle din hi ghar vasa ka.. Mujha gulam bana na di hay!! "

Haseena signed her eyes and hand together though of the door... While she stood up... In close manner..

"
Hum nahi bana ye .. Apko kuch vi... Ap khud bani hay... Vo vi khud kay marzi sa.. To av hume na boli ye... Av apko to hamari sari baate mani hi pari gi na .. Karishma shing!! " Moved her eyebrows... While suppressing her smile...

Karishma saw this... With a irritated experience... But a corner of her lips... We're dancing.. A rhythmic pattern... Of happiness.. Like .. Omg!! Finally! After a day! I see her beautiful smile

" Av jayan gi vi... Ya fir apka juri khud jakar... De aya " Karishma moved with her stuff... Ones again looked at her... Who was laughing in her own victory... Her eyes were showing another... Magics.. Of emotions...

__&

" Kyu karishma ji .. Ata hi apka juru na.. Apko gulam bana diye kay!? " Malaika mocked the sherni ..

Who was now... Tried to kill those mosquito... Very energetic.. Way... While she laid down over a hanging... Bag.. Form the last of hall form... Where was a big window.. Beside the hungar..

" Ama tum chudail ho!! .. Jo raat ko vi asa ghum rahi ho!? " Karishma moved herself up.. While shouted over her...

" Humko kaha suna rahi hay... Jinko suna hay unko suna to sakte nahi"after completed her sentence..

She froze at her place.. When her eyes met up with.. Karishma eyes.

." Kay boli !?" Karishma moved her ears...to bend a little..in a manner to...she wanted to hear...ones again...

Malaika gulped her salaiva.." Hehe...vo mai..vo mai..hain vo pani.. Lana ayi thi... Hehe" In a second.. She run towards her.. Sleeping area.. While tumbling jag of water...

" Sara ka sara pagal mere hi pala para hay" Karishma moved her head... In disbelief manner... While putting up the chadar over her...

She moved her.. Head in side ... Her lips dancing a smile..