Scene 27 -Radiation

The Angels fly around the crumbling tower. The Eagles, Spacehawk, and the other aircrafts fly higher in the air, defending the block from enemy attack.

Commander Koenig:

All non-essential personnel, vehicles and aircrafts must begin diverting from the zone. Especially those carrying people on board them. Fallout calculating. Estimated time to implosion still unknown.

Supercar, the Jet Air Car, and the Paradox begin distancing themselves.

Virgil:

Preparing to deploy canisters now.

Alan:

F.A.B. Water hose ready.

Thunderbird 2 hovers above in the air. The Thunderiser comes closer towards the building gradually.

Dr. Ninestein:

That fire must be put out.

We see Captains Scarlet and Blue through the crumbling corridors inside the building. CRASH! KABOOM! POW! The helicopter by the tower has wreckage beginning to tumble onto it. It tries to dodge out of the way but is severely hit by the tumbling rubble. As the craft pulls out, we see it veer down to the ground. Once it skids along, it rolls about and causes significant harm to the people inside. Once the smoke has cleared, we see that the crashed Spectrum Helicopter has perched onto the top of a ledge leading down a rocky, unstable path leading out from the power plant. Once the occupants see the smoke clearing, we see the figure of Tex Tucker, his horse Rocky, and his dog Dusty in front of them.

Tex Tucker:

Howdy, folks. Let's get you out of this mess.

BANG! KABOOM! CRUNCH! The tower keeps slipping. Captain Scarlet and Blue reach to the radiation chamber.

Captain Blue:

We must be here by now.

Captain Black fades away. The other Captains arrive.

Captain Scarlet:

She must be somewhere. The trace has remained the same.

Back in the cloud of chaos, Captain Black has materialised back in his seat.

X20:

They will never clear it now. They are all doomed to extinction.

From the view of the cliff, we see Tex leading the people out of the way quickly. They proceed through steps and rocks which, if they are not careful, will plummet straight down hundreds of feet.

Tex Tucker:

Come on. We're getting you out of here. We got up here ok. So we're getting you down the same way.

KABOOM! POW! The building slides even further. More smoke emits from the tanks in the power plant. Inside the chamber, Symphony begins to feel the effects of the radiation by tilting her head down and looking faint.

Scott:

Captain Scarlet, you gotta get out of there now. She'll go down with you inside.

Captain Blue:

There's only one other place she can be. In here. Help me get her out of there.

Captain Scarlet:

That's lethal radioactive material in there.

Captain Blue:

We gotta find out. Help me, Paul.

The Captains open up the chamber, finding a tired Symphony rushing to Captain Blue.

Symphony:

Adam! Adam!

Captain Blue:

It's ok, Symphony. We're getting out of here.

They feel the building crumbling even further, and more tilting. BANG! CRASH! The Captains and Symphony desperately begin trying to escape through the rubble and toppling infrastructure.

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...