Chapter 1 : the tragedy of prosperity: daily life : part 4

!!- don't scroll to the end unless you read everything else-!!

Chapter 1 : the tragedy of prosperity: daily life : part 4

I woke up in the small medical office toru maki and tsumigi where all standing around me and toru said "Oh good your wake can you hear me alright?" And I said "yes.." and toru said "well let me explain what happened but we also have some questions for you but basically we saw your dorm, door on fire and smoke coming from the door we should your body and quicky took you here I stitched up your leg where you where stabbed what happened?" And I said "shiro she came in my room and stabbed me I knocked over the candle to get your attention so I wouldn't bleed out" and toru said "oh... well I don't know where shiro is right now but well also have to question her" and I said "where is reko I was just talking to her" and toru said "oh I'm not sure but you can walk just don't run and try to use that leg a lot less if you can" and I said "okay.." then I slowly got up out of the bed when I stood up my left leg was still in pain from when shiro stabbed me but I could still walk I just had to slowly...

So then I left the small office and thanked Toru and toru said "your welcome and I guess I'll go try to find shiro let's see if she has something to say" and I said "no you shouldn't theirs nothing more to my story she just stabbed me in my room that's really it a promise" and toru said "oh umm okay" and I wanted to look for Reko she was really the only "friend" I had here I started to look around for her but I couldn't find her anywhere I really couldn't? And I asked people where she was but I couldn't find her but then I realized there was one place I hadn't checked the electrical room... and I also knew who had a key to the electrical room shiro did shiro lock her in their? I looked around for shiro and found her in the cafeteria...

And I said "SHIRO! Give the electrical room key I know you locked Reko in there" and shiro said "why you tried to kill me?!" She smiled menacingly and I said "you can hate me but Reko did nothing to you please I just want the key!" And shiro said "oh fine.. but I didn't lock her in there..." she tossed me I key and I headed straight over to the electrical room where I unlocked the door and slowly pulled the heavy metal door back and when I opened the door I found...

Reko's dead body lying on the floor with eyes where blood shot and her neck was slit...

15 participants remain!

Chapter 1 : the tragedy of prosperity: daily life : Over

Chapter 1 : the tragedy of prosperity: deadly life : begin