Chapter 2 : Hanging by your own misfortune : daily life : part 3

Day : 8

I woke up from sleeping...
Tho I couldn't really sleep last night I got some sleep...
The secret kumeko had provided me I just couldn't belive it... that one of our group members was the mastermind controlling this killing game? No. She must be lying to get us to rally up... it must be that! I can't even think about one of us being the mastermind of this killing game because they would the mastermind put themselves within the group it could only hurt themselves if they got found out or was killed by the other players! So I just can't be true...

After convincing myself it had to be fake I got up and got ready for the day and once I was ready I headed towards the cafeteria and once I got there I realized I was really early all the staying up must have meant I got up early and I didn't really feel like cooking at the moment so I decided to go walk around the island and I decided to go back to the electrical room I just wanted to see if anything had changed ever since the trial so I walked over to the electrical room,

And once I opened the door it looked almost completely the same as it was before the murder... Reko's body was gone the vents where back on the wall the blood stains on the floor where gone and so was the knife it was like the murder never happened... but it did even tho it might physically look like nothing happened I know mentally what did... but it was so perfect in here I wondered what they did with her body... and violets too... specially violets actually because they where both killed in such horrible ways I wondered what they did...

But now wasn't the time to think about that if that was for the better or worse so I decided to head back to the cafeteria and now tsumugi Hana and maki where all ready there eating so I sat down next to them and Hana said "So be honest here... did any of you ready your secrets" and I said lying... "No" and tsumugi said "Yea actually... and i know who it belongs to but I won't being it up with them and I won't tell anyone else but myself I... I don't want anyone to know..." and maki said "let's keep it that way keep it to yourself" and tsumugi said "Yea I will."

Then eventually one by one everyone arrived and there was a eeriness in the air today most likely because of the secrets mostly everyone seemed to keep to themselves and once I was done eating I threw my food away and I had some free time I didn't know what to do? So I decided to go to the greenhouse and I saw tsumugi working in the green house she was making something? So I came up to her and said,

"Hey tsumugi! What are you doing?" And she said "Oh I'm just seeing what types of plants these are and if I could use them for medicine if we ever needed it I'm the ultimate herbalist after all!" And I said "Oh interesting have you found any plants that could help us?" And she said "not necessarily most of these plants are poisonous plants but that's probably why they are here kumeko what's to kill us after all..." and I said " yea... so how did you come to be a herbalist?" And she said "Oh well you when I was young I was very sick my immune system was very weak so far most of my life I was in and out of the hospital and they always had a medicine that could strengthen your immune system there they just couldn't give it to you unless you paid them practically an infinite amount of money because of how rare and expensive it was so I devoted my life to finding more natural and cheaper medicines and cures to help people"

And I said "Oh really well that's really sweet! Have you found any new medicines or cures to anything?" And she said "Well yes but not here because most of the plants here are poisonous and the ones that's aren't couldn't really help me to much but I'll keep looking it is a large greenhouse after all! And I said "Oh okay well goodluck I hope you come across something good!" And she said "Ahah! Same here!" Then I decided to leave the green house.

(This day has two parts it is just longer)