05

-

Jongho

Jongho is one of Hongjoong's friends that follows him but every time they're bullying people he immediately shuts himself.

He hates bullying but Hongjoong was his best friend, they were close ever since they were 6 . He couldn't betray him. He knew why Hongjoong bullies people but since Hongjoong doesn't like it he didn't say a word about it.

He felt pity over Hongjoong so he followed him , mostly everywhere. He doesn't bully people but sometimes he did but only to the ones that had hurt Hongjoong . It doesn't matter if they apologize or what , he won't forgive them.

He never really did know what exactly the matter was with Hongjoong but kept quiet since he didn't want to cause any problems.

One day , their group approaches Seonghwa's group after class . He caught a cute boy , not to mention cute but still he was and he was shy. The person he admires was Yeosang. He didn't know what was up in his mind but he kept his eyes on the boy while kept on being quiet as Hongjoong attacked Seonghwa.

After they attacked Seonghwa's group . Jongho excuses himself to go home since class has ended. " Hey uhmm.. i gotta go. See ya" jongho simply said to them. Hongjoong just nodded and let him go away.

Jongho didn't go straight home but he was searching for the cute boy earlier. He searched all around the park since he knew seonghwa and him would hangout there. As he found them he immediately approached Yeosang . Seonghwa lightly pushed Jongho out of the way and said. " What are you going to do with him? " while raising his left eyebrow up.

" Nothing? I just wanted to be friends with him. " Jongho said , simply teasing both of them. " What do you mean? " Yeosang interrupted. " I want to be friends with you." Jongho repeated as  he leaned in close to Yeosang. Seonghwa pushed him again trying to protect Yeosang since he was blushing. Hard. He didn't want Yeosang to fall for a boy who bullies him.

Jongho grinned and said " protective , i see. " teasingly. He felt worse than before. Seonghwa protected him as if Seonghwa liked him. Jongho already feels , that himself falling for Yeosang even more by the way he acts. It was cute but Seonghwa had to ruin it.

He felt sad and just ran away from them . He knew he couldn't do it but his body said he could. He went home and immediately went straight to his room. He shoved face on the pillow. Crying.

He had many notifications on his phone but he just ignored it. He didn't want to bother them . But after he cried and relaxed himself he opened his phone to see what was really happening.

-

Hongjoong
Ya'll i just saw a gay person
approaching a gay person.

Mingi
He's probably talking about
jongho..-

Jongho
Fuck y'all.
Especially Hongjoong.

Fuck y'all.

Hongjoong
Not my problem that
you're gay

Jongho
Don't act like you're
never gay. Joong.

Mingi
Idk what to say.

Jongho
Then don't say anything.

Mingi
Why are you so broken
What happened?

Jongho
It's Seonghwa's fckin' fault.
But dw i think I'm okay now.

Hongjoong
Told ya he's a problem

Jongho
Well i think Seonghwa 
likes my crush. Now i kinda
Hate him

Hongjoong
You're telling me that
you have a crush on yunho?

Jongho
NOT HIM BITCH .
THE OTHER ONE .

Mingi
Glad he's not your crush..
Cus he's mine.

Hongjoong
What?

Jongho
Glad I'm not the only one.

Mingi
Wait.. where's San?
why's he quiet ?

Jongho
Idk-?

Mingi
Might need to tell ya'll i think
he's dating Wooyoung..
he's so lucky to have a boyfriend..

Jongho
Who tf is Wooyoung?

Mingi
Oh-
San's other best friend.

Hongjoong
Bye im attacked
by gay people.
*

Seen

-

As the thought of Yeosang , Jongho couldn't stop thinking about him. It'll never stop. He wanted a relationship with him so bad but someone had to interrupt.

He knew that he just fucked up since he bullied him and doesn't know how to fix the situation with Yeosang anymore. He wanted to be friends with him , yes it was true but Seonghwa had to ruin it. (No im not trying to make Seonghwa look bad- it's just .. idk.. )

So he kept on dreaming only until he truly fell asleep.

-

Yeosang

Yeosang was one of Seonghwa's friend that also got bullied by Hongjoong's group but little by little bullying doesn't scare him anymore.

He has a crush on his own bully which was Jongho . He thought it wouldn't matter since Jongho doesnt really bully him but Hongjoong does. Jongho was kinda sweet with other people that's why he caught some feelings for him.

On that day..

Jongho approaches him without any reason. Yeosang blushed but his reaction is always confused . It made Seonghwa thought something else. As Jongho came he wished that Jongho confessed like at that meaning time .

' is he going to confess? Oh please confess..i like you... that's easy just confess! ' he thought as Seonghwa pushed him away.

Yeosang did not want to be included so he kept on being quiet. Until Jongho leaned in his face almost kissing him , he backed away.

" I want to be friends with you. " Jongho said to his face while grinning.

Obviously Yeosang was red. Red as a tomato . He was speechless because of the sudden action of Jongho. Dang he wished he kissed him that time but Seonghwa pushed Jongho away. ' protectively ' .

Yeosang was about to respond on what Jongho wanted but Jongho ran away . He thought that the one disturbing Jongho was himself. He didn't blame Seonghwa though,  he knew that Seonghwa was only there to protect his weak self.

He could cry or maybe act like a kid if he is in one of his panic attack. Seonghwa didn't want to make him be like that since they're on public. But still. Seonghwa just ruined the talk.

" Hyung... Don't know he's my crush? " He said after Jongho left. " WHAT?!" Seonghwa replied , loudly.

" Shhh.. you're too loud..." Yeosang whispered to him. " Okay okay.. but are you serious? Y-you like him? " Seonghwa questioned him.

No.. i love him..

A/N : this is so cringe and i will make it better later. Anw sorry for not updating!!
Ik this part is too short so... If you want it longer please tell me!! Thank you ~ ^^