17

Event

The house was pretty big and the event was about to start. Many people from the neighborhood came to the party. Wooyoung's mother , Ms. Jung. Stood in front of the door to wait for all of the other guests.

Guest list? Ms. Jung never really do that. She usually just invite anyone who wants to come. No matter rich or poor , they're very welcome to come there eat or watching some performances.

It was 8 pm and wooyoung still hasn't come down to welcome the guests. Not even his friends. Ms. Jung was confused , what happened between him and san ? She rarely met san so she hopes he'll come right on time.

' where's wooyoung ? ' she thought.

little did she know that wooyoung sneaked out to pick up san instead of staying at home , waiting for him.

Ms. Jung was very scared if wooyoung wouldn't want to come down just because he invited soojin too. She wanted to comfort wooyoung so that he'll come down and help her welcome the other guests.

She went upstairs and hurriedly ran to wooyoung's room as she knew that the party was about to start. She knocked on the door , opened it and peaked in a bit to know what he's doing.

" huh? " she made a sound.

No one was particularly in that room. Not even a sight of him. Ms. Jund fell on the ground. Overthinking his son might run away and cry because he has anxiety nor whatever she thinks he has.

" n-no.. my son.. " she sounde very dramatic.

The maid came to her and asked what's wrong with her and helped her to get up from the floor. She asked her to let her sit for a minute beforehand explaining.

" Wooyoung.. he's not in his room . "

" ma'am.. he told you not to overthink. He picked up one of his friends, he told me earlier. I'm sorry i forgot to inform this to you. " The maid comforted.

She let out a deep sigh and relaxed right after. She forgave her and told her to do the preparing with other maids.

The maid excuses herself and hurriedly ran to the kitchen where every maids were preparing dishes.

-

in the car..

" how are you doing ? " wooyoung asked as he was trying to interrupt the silince between them.

" great, very great. " san turned to look at him and replied with a big smile.

He seems to be excited to go to the party. Meanwhile wooyoung here wasn't. He had to do a performance his mother set up. Dang , it was such a tiring one to do , though he loved dancing . He never really danced in such classy and formally type. He usually do hip-hop instead.

Maybe his mother thought he'd like it. Plus nothing can get cancelled or the party could ruin. He didn't want to put all of the works to his mother so he just needs to accept that he needed to dance Infront of everybody. Not to forget , with his anxiety.

" that's good to hear. " wooyoung replied.

Wooyoung's face was so nervous. He should probably drink some water to decrease his nervousness . San didn't even noticed it, he was facing the window to look at the views outside.

Wooyoung was so lucky he didn't notice, at least he thought he was lucky. He didn't want san to worry about him because of a small thing. It makes no sense that a boy like him could be scared of something small.