18 🔞

Say That You're Mine.

No words have been said. They were dancing like it depends on their lives. They focus on each other's eyes and both of them are completely lost . Lost in thought , words and everything.

On that stage , it was only them. Wooyoung hoped no one would interrupt the wholesome moment. It was very peaceful , the music was coming to an end. San didn't want to let go of him.

He could never let go of someone he loved in such a beautiful moment they were having.

the music stops.

" woah , san. I didn't know you could dance so beautiful. "

" it's because of you. "

wooyoung tilted his head on not knowing what could cause him to be the one who adjusted his dancing. It was out of control, both of them couldn't think about the future or the past anymore.

They were too focused on each other.

Wooyoung dragged san to the backstage and hurriedly closed the door behind him.

" woo? why did you close the door? " san started shaking.

" i wanted this to be our moment. " wooyoung approached san and pinned him on the wall.

San looked the other way to avoid getting awkward. He closed his eyes tightly and couldn't even look at him now.

" san. " wooyoung called.

San was breathing unevenly, he felt like he just ran thousands of miles . He felt breathless.

Wooyoung cupped his face and turned him to look at his eyes.

" open your eyes. "

San opened them widely. It felt like wooyoung was the brain of his body , the one that gives instructions and all that left was he needed to follow him.

Wooyoung smirked as he saw that san was obeying him. Way too much now. He felt something very uneasy. He felt like he wanted to kiss him so dearly.

But instead of kissing , he reached his neck and sucked it . San whimpered silently as he had never experienced something like this before. It was... fantasy

Before wooyoung could pull away san put his hand on wooyoung's shoulder . Wooyoung was strong enough to fight it back as san was feeling too weak.

" l-let's continue woo... " san stuttered.

" my pleasure. "

Wooyoung kissed him. No distractions, he closed his eyes as he was enjoying it . It was very enjoyable.

Time by time the kiss started to get wet . San forgot to even breathe, wooyoung was still devouring him.

San made sure that he satisfied wooyoung by that kiss , instead of thinking it was disgusting like he usually does. He tried to impress him.

both of them pulled away after a short time. It has only been 10 minutes since they kissed.

San put his hand and rubbed wooyoung's crotch with a smirk on his face, he's probably out of control.