CHAPTER I

"Here where time pirouettes on the edge of possibility, Y/n, a spirited young girl, finds herself at the center of a narrative yet unwritten. Each beat of her heart resonates with the melody of untold stories, as she steps into the canvas of existence, her own adventure waiting to be painted in the vibrant hues of discovery."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a world where magic dwells within humanity, there exists a continent consisting of Four Kingdoms. The Diamond Kingdom, Spade Kingdom, Heart Kingdom, and last but not least, the Clover Kingdom. Magic in this area is compared to that of a breath. Every man who is alive has it by nature and possesses it. With this, the tale of a valorous life of a young lady in a particular Kingdom begins here.

Once, there were three nobles walking in the woods. They were planning to go back to their household when during their stroll, they saw a little girl laying down in the mud.

"Hello there little girl~ look at yourself! You look so pitiful surrounded by mud!"

A lady from her thirty's said in a mocking tone, with her two daughters laughing together with her as they looked down at the little girl's image. Eyes barely awake, full of scratches, and her body laying down in the mud in the middle of the woods.

"Mom, what is that girl doing over there? But she's a commoner though so I don't really care." One of her daughters said.

"Now, now, let's not be rude towards the poor kid." She grinned. "But you are right my daughter, she is a commoner so let us not meddle in their affairs and leave." She held her daughters back and made them turn to go back to their place before they found the unknown little girl that was laying on the mud. "Return to your place pathetic commoner and don't let us see your face ever again." The three of them laughed for one last time before starting to walk away at the little girl's state with pride.

The little girl was barely conscious; she had no shelter and food with her. Water can do to satisfy her desperate need for hunger, but none of the females that saw her helped because they were overwhelmed with the thought that they are the mightiest and the richest people who ever exist in the Clover Kingdom, nobles.

"Goodluck living with your life tiny commoner~! Bye-bye!" The daughter waved, then they began to walk away when suddenly the little girl grabbed the lady's foot. "Hey! What the-"

"Miss...please help me...please...," the kid begged.

"And why should I do that dirty brat?," she furrowed her brows and crossed her arms while wiggling her foot trying to let go of the hand that was holding it.

"Mom! Let's just leave her! She is just useless anyways! I want to go back home now!" One of her daughters cried, "Me too Mom! Let's leave her since she's a commoner and look at her! She's nearly dying! What good is there to it if we bring her with us?" The other daughter claimed. They were pulling their mother's arm, insisting her to leave.

"You heard them, now let go of me!" The lady angrily pulled her foot away from the little girl.

"Please miss! I will do anything on what you tell me to! I promise! Please miss, I want to live! Please!" The little girl cried and begged the lady for mercy.

"Anything?" the lady smirked wickedly. "Yes miss! Anything I swear! Anything in my strength and from everything I have learned, I will do my best to serve you!"

"Ha! You? Learned? Don't make me laugh, puny girl! What can a girl like you do, especially in our household? In the Raijin household?!" One of her daughters raised her voice with smugness evident on her face.