CHAPTER XVI

(Y/n's POV)

Right now I am flying my way towards the exit of the capital and planned to teleport to the borders between Clover and Diamond Kingdom. You know it already, I can't keep my feet still so I have basically gone to so many places to discover.

I arrived at the border and was searching the dungeon.

When I explored here before, there was no dungeon because this dungeon just showed up recently and it contains many treasures and gold. This is why the Magic Knights are to be guarding the dungeon to prevent the treasures from landing unto the wrong hands. The Wizard King probably also wants to secure the dungeon first before the Diamond Kingdom seized it all for themselves...I don't know but probably...?

If you say that, why shouldn't the Magic Knights from the Clover Kingdom just gather all the treasures and keep it in a safe place at the capital to ensure that no one from the wrong hands can touch all the riches. Well, it's because this dungeon is guarded by countless powerful traps. When I say powerful, I mean, powerful. And there are so many of them all around the place. The mana inside is powerful enough for me to feel it from the outside.

So right now all I need to remember is to locate the center of the dungeon and be careful with the traps. I finally found the dungeon and it was humongous. Bet there are already Diamond Kingdom mages lurking around inside, ugh I just wish that they won't see me so that I won't engage in fights and whatnots since I am only in the mood for discovering treasures and a fun adventure right now.

I went inside and was walking forward even though I don't really know if I am for sure walking forward because it is so dark. Must make some light to avoid traps. "Galaxy Magic, Venus's Heat" I casted the spell then there's fire on my hand, lighting my way. I continued on walking then found myself admiring the interior of the dungeon. It was so huge that I may look like an ant in a box!

I was still in a state of awe that I accidentally stepped on this one trap and there were giant plant-like beings with mouths and sharp teeths in them. It charged towards me and I immediately avoided it with my black hole, swallowing them. Sheesh, those are seriously disgusting creatures. "EHHH!?!? Y/N WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!?" I turned around already noticing this loud ass voice. "Asta, there's really no need to shout."

(End of POV)

"Why are you here Asta?" The girl said in a gruff voice, she was clearly not liking the screams all the time. "Y-Y/n senpai!? Why are you here? Were you also sent by the Wizard King?" Said Noelle then Y/n's mood was immediately changed. "Noelle! I didn't think that you'll be together with this idiot. But yes, I was also sent by the Wizard King according to my Captain." She said scratching her nape. "Oh! You're that girl who slammed open our base's door yesterday!" A guy with blond hair with a cheery type of personality said while pointing at the Y/n, grinning.

"Oh yes that was me, and you?"

"I am Luck Voltia! Hey! Hey!"

"Nice to meet you Luck." Y/n replied, smiling.

"Ugh this place really, it's my first time entering a dungeon and I know that the mana here is overflowing. But I didn't expect it to be like this. So intense." Said the royal girl.

"You're right Noelle, this is also my first time seeing and entering a dungeon. I know that the mana here is so great because of the traps according to the book that I've read." The Crimson Lion girl agreed.

"What!?!? I cannot sense them or anything!!" screamed Asta.

"Well obviously Bakasta since you have no magic, it's natural that you can't sense mana." Said Noelle then flipped her hair.