CHAPTER VII

Y/n, Asta, and Yuno reached the Royal Capital of the Clover Kingdom. Magic Knights, highly respected by everyone in the kingdom, will soon hold its entrance exam.

(Y/n's POV)

We entered the capital and saw so many stores and mages.

"Woah! It's so awesome here!", Asta was beaming with excitement as he looked around in the capital. "Check this out! They have all kinds of staves and tools...But look at that price!!!"

"Very different from our village, isn't it?", Yuno said with not much excitement written on his face.

"So, the Magic Emperor lives there?", Asta asked, looking ahead of the big castle above us.

"Probably even the King." I nodded.

"That is to say, one day it will be my castle."

"My castle, you mean.", Yuno argued.

"I will arrange a place for you of course.", Beamed Asta and Yuno smirked saying,

"You just stole my line."

We then continued to walk looking at the venue for the entrance exam for magic knights when suddenly Asta stopped at the spot where there was an old woman selling some small violet snakes, then Asta bought one because he said that it was the only thing that is cheap. He let Yuno have a taste but he declined. So who do you think he will go to next?

"Y/n! Have a taste of this!", he lent me the snake kind of food and since I am a curious person, I dived in the food.

"*Bites*...mph...it...has..quite..a..unique...taste...but...the...aftertaste is...blegh...bitter! So bitter!!", I yelled in front of Asta while Asta was eating normally.

"I give you credit for catching the snake, grandma," I said to the old woman who was selling the snakes, "I can still taste it...blegh...mhpp!....ughhh...I hate my curiosity..."

"Maybe her grandson's are the ones who catch the snakes and then their grandma is the one who sells it, like you know to keep themselves alive", Asta said while putting his index finger in his chin thinking. I'm surprised that he can think,

"*Gasps*, Oh my gosh I am so sorry old woman! Here please take this! *gives the old woman all of her money left*, And please tell your grandson's to be safe and well because when I become a Magic Knight I promise that I'll come back to you and help your family!", I said to the old woman, Asta also agreed to me doing it together when we become Magic Knights, so is Yuno. Then the old woman said,

*"ho ho~ don't worry little young's, I promise to tell my grandsons that. By the way, are you here for the Magic Knights Entrance Exam?", The old woman asked us.

"Yes we are", said Yuno.

"Then good luck you three, the venue is not so far away from here, just take a left turn from there and then take another left then go straight and turn right. You'll eventually reach the place in no time." The old woman said to us while smiling, then we thanked her and bid our farewell. 

I sensed something fishy in the old granny but immediately forgot it when Asta asked me for directions that was just given. I slapped the back of his head while he rubbed it because of the pain.

"You have big muscles but small brains!? You're tiny but have big eyes!?!? What else!?!?"

"EEK! Y/n I was just kidding!"