Ch. 7

One Week Later

Jaelyn

Fergal and I arrived at marriage counseling. I really don't want to be here. Fergal and I are willing to give it a try.

I have my phone, seeing a text from Marcel. 'Hey. How are you?' I replied; 'Good, I guess. I'm at marriage counseling with Fergal'.

I sent it to Marcel. My phone vibrated again. Marcel replied; 'Oh okay. Let me know how that goes'.

I replied; 'I will. Talk to you later', sending the text. "Who's that?" Fergal asked. "None of your business," I said, locking my phone.

"Jaelyn and Fergal Devitt?" someone asked. Fergal and I got up as we saw our new marriage counselor.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Wells," Dr. Wells said. "Hello," Fergal and I said. We headed to her office. "Have a seat," Dr. Wells said.

Fergal and I sat down on the couch. Dr. Wells shut the door, sitting down on a chair. "So what brings you two to marriage counseling?" Dr. Wells asked.

"Well, my wife Jaelyn and I have been separated for a month now," Fergal said. "Why did you guys separate?" I asked.

"Well, after we both got injured, I felt like I'm sleeping next to a stranger. He's always coming home late. Plus I feel like he's been seeing someone because he's cheated on me twice. Even though he's cheated on me twice, I feel like he'll do it again," I said.

"Yeah, I suffered a broken jaw in two places and she's suffered a broken nose and a broken orbital bone above her upper right cheek. We're professional wrestlers," Fergal said.

"Okay. So Fergal, you cheated on Jaelyn twice?" Dr. Wells asked. "Yes, I have. I cheated on her with backstage interviewer Cathy Kelley back in 2017," he said.

"Why did you cheat on her the first time?" Dr. Wells asked. "Cathy and I hung out, we had sex and she threatened to tell Jaelyn about us. I totally regret it. Jaelyn tells me a secret that she was pregnant with that baby. However, she wasn't pregnant for very long," he said.

"Oh wow. How long were you pregnant for?" Dr. Wells asked. "I found out on the day after I found out that Fergal cheated on me. I was pregnant with the baby for a month, secretly. During a match at Extreme Rules, I took a spear from Roman Reigns by taking a bullet for Fergal and Joe and lost the baby," I said.

"Oh my god. How did you feel that she kept that a secret from you?" Dr. Wells asked Fergal. "I was devastated. I can't believe she didn't tell me," he said.

"So after he broke up with Cathy, we got back together and we eloped. We've been married since July 27th, 2017," I said.

"That's good," Dr. Wells said. "After we eloped, we've been happy and strong together. We have two children together and I helped her raise her daughter. We had an official ceremony. However, before Money in the Bank, I secretly cheated on her again," he said.

"Okay, did you tell Jaelyn?" Dr. Wells asked. "No, I didn't. She found out five months later. Tell her how you found out," Fergal said, looking at me.

"When we were home, he was taking a shower. I heard his phone ringing, I ignored it. It rang again a few moments later. I picked it up and it stopped ringing. So I picked it up, calling the number back. Veronica answered and she asked, 'Hola, Lover, have you finally left your wife for me?' then I asked her, 'Vero, why the fuck are you calling my husband for?' and she hung up. I confronted him about it and kicked him out," I said.

"How long did you cheat on Jaelyn with this woman?" Dr. Wells asked. "From May to October, so five months," he said.

I looked at Fergal with daggers. "Okay, Fergal, if you love Jaelyn, why do you cheat on her the second time for five months?" Dr. Wells asked.