Ch. 21

Fair Warning: This chapter may contain a adult content and this chapter is a little longer as well. I hope you enjoy!

Jaelyn

I am checking my phone, taking another picture of me and Marcel. The uber driver pulls up to the side of the street.

"Okay, Jaelyn, close your eyes," Marcel said. "What? Why?" I asked. "I told you it's a surprise," he said.

"Oh my gosh," I said, closing my eyes. He gets out first. "Hold on," Marcel said, shutting the door.

I put my leather jacket on, holding my crossbody bag. He walks to my side of his car. He opens the door, holding his hand out.

I grabbed it. He helps me out of the car since I can't see. "Thank you," I said. "You're welcome," he said, leading me the way.

"Are you eyes still closed?" Marcel asked. "Yes, Marcel," I chuckled. "Okay, stand here," he said, holding me.

I stood still, chuckling. "Okay, ready? Open your eyes," he said. I opened my eyes, seeing Firebirds Restaurant.

"Firebirds, I love this place," I said. "Cassidy told me to reserve here before your birthday. We can eat, drink, and listen to live music," he said.

"I love this surprise," I said. "Happy birthday before," he said. We got to the restaurant area as we headed inside the restaurant.

An Hour Later

We've been eating and drinking for a while and talking as well. Marcel ordered a bottle of Pinot Noir for us.

"How is your salad?" Marcel asked. "Amazing. I got the Colorado Chicken Salad without blue cheese crumbles and no dressing," I said.

"That's good," he said, taking a sip of his wine. "How was your Age Ribeye with Broccoli?" I asked.

"Good. I sometimes miss eating it because of the weight I've been losing," he said. "Yes, I noticed that you've been losing weight, gaining muscle and slimming down," I said.

Marcel nodded. "After I signed with NXT in 2017 only had two matches in NXT in 2018, I use to have abs and slimmer body then I gained a little bit of weight, looking pudgy. Beginning of 2021, I will start losing weight, gaining muscles, and changing my diet. I'm also trying to reach my goal of being chiseled like a sculpture in a museum of modern art," he said.

"Well I can't wait to see the progress," I said. He nodded. "Sorry to mention but I noticed that you have a little pudgy belly," he said.

"Oh that's from having babies and I'm very proud of my naturally curvy milf body. However, like every woman, I have my own insecurities about my body," I said.

"You are still beautiful no matter if you have some belly fat," he said, smiling. "Thank you," I said, smiling back.

"You're welcome, schon," he said. "So, Marcel, I have a serious question," I said, taking a sip of my wine.

"Okay," he said. "Since I am a mother of three kids, you know that I have to put my kids first. Would you be okay with that?" I asked.

"Yes. My mom always put me and my siblings first. Heck, I wouldn't mind being a future stepdad of your kids. Do you want more kids?" he asked.

"Someday. Do you want to be a dad one day?" I asked. "Someday. I got plenty of time to have children of my own," he said.

I nodded, smiling. Marcel nodded. "Jaelyn, I want to tell you something too," he said. "Tell me," I said, sitting my glass down.