Ch. 11

One Week Later

Fergal

I lost my NXT Championship last week to Karrion Kross. After losing my NXT Championship, I requested a couple of weeks off.

I am in Mexico with my friend Sierra. Sierra and I have been secretly dating while I am in the process of a divorce from Jaelyn.

I haven't told Jaelyn where I am because she doesn't need to know where I am. Before I went to Mexico, I got to see my kids.

I wanted to bring them to Mexico but if I told Jaelyn that I was going to Mexico with the twins, she would wonder if I'm back with Veronica.

I miss my kids so much. Hopefully I'll bring them to Mexico next year. I've been told that Jaelyn's been hanging out with Marcel while she and I are still married.

"Heads up," I hear Sierra yelling. Sierra jumps in the pool with me. She got rose back up to the surface.

"Hey, baby," I said, swimming to her. I go under the water, pulling her under. "Fergal!!" Sierra shrieks as I pull her down.

We kissed each other. She held me as we both rose to the surface while kissing. We broke the kiss, pushing our hair back.

"Thank you for inviting me to Mexico," Sierra said. "You're welcome. I'm glad you said yes," I said, smiling.

"Me too," she said. "There's another question I need you to say yes one more time," I said, looking at her.

"Are you proposing?" she asked. "No, I was wondering if you would love to be my girlfriend? I know my divorce isn't final but I can't wait anymore," I said.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend," she said. Sierra and I kissed each other. "How's Jaelyn gonna feel about this?" she asked.

"I don't care. She's too busy fucking Marcel," I said. "How do you know? Is there proof?" she asked.

"No but while we were broken up in fall 2019, she went on one date with him and they hooked up. According to her, Marcel was her rebound after I cheated on her with Veronica for six months and they didn't talk to each other until now," I said.

Sierra nodded. "I remember him calling her a whore on NXT tv and you kicked him down. It turned into an intergender brawl," she said.

"Yeah, it was added to the storyline to build up for me versus Walter at Takeover Ireland before it was postponed. I did have a match against Fabian and I kicked Marcel into the barricade for revenge after he grabbed her by her hair, pulling her off him. I was supposed to fight him for hurting her but he cowardly ran away and had Fabian fight me instead," I said.

"Oh I know. Such a coward in the storyline," she said. "That he is but now Jaelyn and Marcel are hanging out as friends, but I think it's something more," I said.

"Maybe he's being a good friend, helping her heart heal. She needs a good male friend, just like you have a good female friend like me," she said.

"True. It's okay to have friends," I said. Sierra nodded. "Let's stop talking about Marcel and Jaelyn. Let's just worry about us," she said.

I nodded. "I agree," I said, kissing her. Sierra and I continue to kiss each other. We kissed each other as we both went under the water.

Back in Florida

Jaelyn

It's been a week since Stand and Deliver and WrestleMania week. Fergal's no longer the NXT Champion.

He lost the NXT Championship to Karrion Kross. It's kind of Fergal's karma from when he's been lying and cheating me for our whole entire marriage.

Raquel's the new NXT Women's Champion defeating Io, MSK; Nash Carter and Wes Lee are the new NXT Tag Champions after Burch and Lorcan vacated them, Ember and Shotzi are still tag champions by defeating Candice and Indy, Walter is still the NXT UK Champion by defeating Tommasso Ciampa.