Ch. 25

Couple of Hours Later

Jaelyn

We made it back to my house. Marcel rode with me because he got an uber. Bridgette went with her dad and Gracie.

The twins are taking their little naps. Marcel and I are laying down in my room. "Thank you for coming to Universal Studios to meet my kids," I said.

"You're welcome. Thank you for inviting me. I had fun with you, the kids, Bryson and Gracie," he said.

"I'm glad you had fun," I said. "At least we got to ride some rides together. Especially the Jurassic Park ride with the kids. Did you have fun?" he asked.

"I had fun," I said, yawning. "That's good. Maybe on one of our off days, we can go back, just us," he said.

"Well, I'm gonna close my eyes. I'm worn out and tired," I said. Marcel nodded. "Okay, schön. I'll be here with you," he said.

"Do you have to be home or anything?" I asked. "No. I would rather be here with you," he said, stroking my hair.

I nodded. "Good, I really love having you here," I said, smiling. "Go to sleep, schön," he whispered.

I nodded, laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes. Marcel kissed my head, holding me close.

Few Days Later

I'm at the Performance Center for NXT. Fergal's getting his rematch for the NXT Championship against Karrion Kross.

I got called to William Regal's office to talk about NXT's episode of NXT tonight. Apparently, the producers want to speak about what role I am playing for his re-match.

I knocked on the door. "Come in," someone said. I opened the door. I see Coach Bloom, Sara Amato and the talent relations.

"Hello," I said. "Jaelyn, come in," Sara said. I nodded, shutting the door. I went into the conference room, sitting in the chair.

"So what's going on for the NXT Championship rematch?" I asked. "The role you will be playing in the NXT Championship match...," Coach Bloom continued.

---

I leave the conference room. I sighed softly, smiling. "I wasn't expecting this," I said. I headed to the women's locker room.

I see Cassidy there. "Hey, twin," I said. "Hey. How did the meeting go?" Cassidy asked. "Well, the producers wanted to talk to me about my role during the NXT Championship rematch tonight," I said.

"Tell me," Cassidy said. I smiled, whispering to Cassidy what I'll be doing at that time. "Oh shit. Finn Balor won't expect it," she said.

"I know. I'm kind of nervous," I said. Cassidy nodded. "You'll do great," she said. "I better tell Bryson a code word so Bridgette and the twins don't see it," I said.

I grabbed my phone, texting Bryson. 'Tonight's NXT is gonna be Sour Gummy Worms'. I sent the text to Bryson.

Cassidy nodded. "So how was Universal Studios with Marcel?" she asked. "It was fun. The twins got to meet Marcel for the first time," I said.

"Oh, how did that go?" she asked. "It went well. Irelynd waved at him. FJ was being the shy twin as usual. They end up warming to him. Bridgette was happy that I am happy," I said.

"Did Bridgette ask him questions?" she asked. "We were having too much fun and the kids were worn out and we were as well," I said.

"Was it just you two and the kids?" she asked. "No, Bryson and Gracie were with us. They invited me to come with them," I said.